Lampers..do It All Night 2

Hopefully this weekend me and my lamping partner are having a late one if he is not

grafting,, hope he aint. Dogs are fit, which in my book is so important, make sure they are fit fit fit.

Looking forward to the season lads, and this bitta ground holds a few shoosh, although we are

not out to make big numbers, the most important thing above everything else is you and the old

lurcher dogs enjoy it. This time of year when daytime walking the dogs, i do not allow my dogs in

woodland off the lead as so many injuries occur when dog takes off after an old rabbit that takes

his eye only to bust a leg, as happened to my friends dog no longer with us God bless her. A lurcher is game and all they want to do is catch, that,s why me personally do,nt like the idea of formula 1 running

dogs taking off through woodland, especially at start of season, i look on my lamping dogs,, cos that,s what i use them for as field dogs, and i will try and avoid accidents at all cost, i know rabbits will sometimes take dogs in to woodland on the lamp which is unpreventable i know, i dont try and wrap

my dogs in cotton wool, but i will always take my experience with precaution. I do Know one thing lads

that i cant wait to cook my rabbit casserole soon, trust me,, it really is tasty with tiger rolls and

a nice brandy too warm the old cockles.. PS ENJOY THE SEASON LADS, AND GOD BLESS.. :victory:

• Like 2

In all honesty,,, who else would agree with me that lurchers are field dogs,, and not tearing off through Effing woodland

dogs,, that sometimes end up dead or as good as.. if not injured,, not always but most injuries happen, when in woodland

or running ground not inspected..

Edited by swg dave
  • Like 2

In all honesty,,, who else would agree with me that lurchers are field dogs,, and not tearing off through Effing woodland

dogs,, that sometimes end up dead or as good as.. if not injured,, not always but most injuries happen, when in woodland

or running ground not inspected..

My lurchers are running woodland more than they run fields put it that way