Upgraded Clu Briter?

gnipper

Has anyone used one of these? Just been looking at them on eBay and they look pretty good for £50. I bought one of them t6 torch things off here for nipping out local and it's not good enough imo so thinking of something better that's an all in one.

I've got one of the blue clulite led torches with dip and high beam 20hours on dip enough to pick eye shine at about 100-150 yrds and on high 3hours but will go out to over 500 yrds with a good beam tight for the first 200 yrds and opens up a bit as range goes out but good enough to still see what your spotting well over 350 yrds bought mine direct from culson clulite arrived in 2 days. 50quid plus vat total around 70 I think same as ebay but most on there are only good for 200 yds so they all say. Direct ones upgraded to 600 yds hope this helps bud life time warranty and every part replaceable with good after sales if needed.

this looks more useful to me. they have them in our local farmers merchants at 45 inc vat. I already have the plr400 that this is based on which is real handy but this has a focussed beam and 1200 lumens . should be good. for that money i'll be getting one. red filter included in the price too

https://clulite.cluson.co.uk/spotlights/666-plr-500-long-ranger-led-pistol-light.html

this looks more useful to me. they have them in our local farmers merchants at 45 inc vat. I already have the plr400 that this is based on which is real handy but this has a focussed beam and 1200 lumens . should be good. for that money i'll be getting one. red filter included in the price too

https://clulite.cluson.co.uk/spotlights/666-plr-500-long-ranger-led-pistol-light.html

Let me know what the beamis like mate ie distance, spot, tightness, whiteness etc. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Let me know what the beamis like mate ie distance, spot, tightness, whiteness etc. :thumbs:

just bought mine ross. if i can get out tonight i will if not tomorrow. i'll take my lazerlite as a comparison. rob

just bought mine ross. if i can get out tonight i will if not tomorrow. i'll take my lazerlite as a comparison. rob

hey ross. wont get out tonight but just done a quick comparison against my lazerlte with a supposed 1000m beam. the long ranger led has about a 10 foot spot at about 150 yards whereas the lazerlite has i reckon a 15-20 ft spot at that range. but get this... the long ranger is brighter than my lazerlte and my lazerlite is running a 9.2 amp lithium

• Like 1

Is anyone using a clu briter for lamping with dogs yet ?

just want something for quick local sessions on rabs :thumbs:

I've had to buy a boiler this month but if I've got anything left at payday I'm buying one, gotta be worth a try for the price.
  • Like 1