Two New Guns

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder A IMP i

Here you go i found out what he is getting   one of these two   as his pcp

These?   Sorry misread title...

Posted Images

We ordered Two BSA r10 super carbine one ambe stock left handed and ambe stock right handed both in walnut ,What i wanted and told i can have two weeks ago by BSA is different to what they sent and to day got told i cant have a right handed gun in a ambe stock full stop.Talking to a few RFD yesterday on the phone and they told me BSA are a nightmare ,one week you can have a r10 in any stock including walnut ambe ,then the next week you cant .

Sounds like they have taken top spot in BAD CUSTOMERS RELATIONS !!

So in the end had the right handed stock thats the bad news out of the way

Now the good news ,well these guns are so accurate with a range of pellets from 7.9gr up to 10.3gr and with different head sizes 4.51 ,4.52 ,4.53

zeroed at 35 yards and putting pellets with in a group of no bigger than 10mm but what did surprise me is the logun penetrator 9.6gr pellet on pellet same with JSB Heavies

So really happy with this gun ,it just a shame BSA have left a very bitter taste in my mouth with the phone call i had with them to day

• Like 1

We ordered Two BSA r10 super carbine one ambe stock left handed and ambe stock right handed both in walnut ,What i wanted and told i can have two weeks ago by BSA is different to what they sent and to day got told i cant have a right handed gun in a ambe stock full stop.Talking to a few RFD yesterday on the phone and they told me BSA are a nightmare ,one week you can have a r10 in any stock including walnut ambe ,then the next week you cant .

Sounds like they have taken top spot in BAD CUSTOMERS RELATIONS !!

So in the end had the right handed stock thats the bad news out of the way

Now the good news ,well these guns are so accurate with a range of pellets from 7.9gr up to 10.3gr and with different head sizes 4.51 ,4.52 ,4.53

zeroed at 35 yards and putting pellets with in a group of no bigger than 10mm but what did surprise me is the logun penetrator 9.6gr pellet on pellet same with JSB Heavies

So really happy with this gun ,it just a shame BSA have left a very bitter taste in my mouth with the phone call i had with them to day

A good few years ago i bought two new rifles off them the bsa lightening and the bsa scorpion the scorpion fecked up after just a few weeks so i sent it back a week later it came back with a list of what went wrong

then just a week later it was on its way back again they then sent me a brand new rifle iv all ways thought there customer service was spot on

but it looks like there going down the daystate root money it all comes down to money pound notes

iv all ways praised bsa

But it sounds like i may have to have a rethink

Mind vis had a bad experience with them with his bsa scorpion se

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

David I am not moaning for the sake of moaning but if i treated my customers like some of the airgun manufactures ,telling my customers sorry you cant have that new extension on the left in that type of brick ,we only do that on a right side extension and thats how petty BSA are and before some body says "OH well thats different scenario" Its no different at all

Sorry , rant and a moan over for now

If we are going down the manufactures rout then just look at the way some of the hw models are sent out ?

and yet AA are spot on and all ways have been , for now any way

It seems to me that some of the top manufactures just dont care any more

and the lesser of them are starting to get the better of them just look at the new SMK range of pcp,s and the new bull pup they are fetching out and the SMK m22 iv had a hold of one at the rfd,s apart from the color of stock its a nice rifle with a full shrouded barrel and a good shot count and some good revues on it to .

So if they dont pull there socks up they may find them selfs at the bottom of the table you never know .

• Like 2

If we are going down the manufactures rout then just look at the way some of the hw models are sent out ?

and yet AA are spot on and all ways have been , for now any way

It seems to me that some of the top manufactures just dont care any more

and the lesser of them are starting to get the better of them just look at the new SMK range of pcp,s and the new bull pup they are fetching out and the SMK m22 iv had a hold of one at the rfd,s apart from the color of stock its a nice rifle with a full shrouded barrel and a good shot count and some good revues on it to .

So if they dont pull there socks up they may find them selfs at the bottom of the table you never know .

All makes of guns can go wrong even the HW100 but its how its dealt with , I have nothing but praise for Hull Cartridge and how they helped me out

What makes me mad is you can buy a ambe stock from john knibbs , but BSA said its for the left hand guns only

What ya moaning about? You can only get your Carbine in left hand?! or Ambi? or both? :)

Left hand will be a first.

Rez VM is NOT Vm unless he has some thing to moan about :thumbs::laugh::tongue2:

Ha. I was just unsure about what was going on... thread is 7 pages now and there must be something getting on his tits. From what I worked out, which was much, he can only get his carbine in lefty? or ambi? Which I thought cant be a problem being in ambi.

• Like 1

What ya moaning about? You can only get your Carbine in left hand?! or Ambi? or both? :)

Left hand will be a first.

Rez VM is NOT Vm unless he has some thing to moan about :thumbs::laugh::tongue2:

Ha. I was just unsure about what was going on... thread is 7 pages now and there must be something getting on his tits. From what I worked out, which was much, he can only get his carbine in lefty? or ambi? Which I thought cant be a problem being in ambi.

Dont no why he is making a fuss about it any way

THE FECKER CANT SHOOT FOR SH*T ANY WAY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

• Like 2