Two New Guns

About that Mark ,I think it was ordered in may

Bit of a story behind this gun

I never ordered the gun ,a mate of mine did but at the moment he is on remand in Winchester prison for attempted murder ,so i have paid for it until he comes out ,trouble is ,if he gets more than 3 years ,then he is not allowed to have airguns

Or any shooting related paraphernalia. He can't even own a tin of pellets!!

I hope it works out for him :thumbs:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder A IMP i

Here you go i found out what he is getting   one of these two   as his pcp

These?   Sorry misread title...

Posted Images

I never ordered the gun ,a mate of mine did but at the moment he is on remand in Winchester prison for attempted murder ,so i have paid for it until he comes out ,trouble is ,if he gets more than 3 years ,then he is not allowed to have airguns

Isn't it still a 5 year ban if you get more than 3 months but less than 3 years?

Isn't it still a 5 year ban if you get more than 3 months but less than 3 years?

For firearms. You need at least a 5 year clean slate. I'm not sure on how things stand for airguns.

From the CPS:

If the sentence was 3 years or more the prohibition is for life.

If between 3 months and 3 years and is in possession within 5 years of release.

This section does not apply to those sentenced to a Hospital Order.

The release papers include an acknowledgement of this requirement. This offence should attract a consecutive sentence, although in practice it is usually concurrent and treated as an aggravating feature of the other offence. A memorandum of conviction or certificate of conviction and a signed copy of the release form should be obtained.

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder

A IMP is a reworked 99s done by Sandwell and it shoots so bloody nice indeed

P1010023_zpsncu6h39q.jpg

P1010024_zpscllrnb8b.jpg

P1010025_zpsebthlltw.jpg

P1010026_zpsqrgcj8ol.jpg

Absolutely love the imp. I have one, standard stock though.

Nice garden too fella. Have the sleepers been set in concrete or just in the ground? looking at a small retaining wall in my garden but may do the same as this, like the look of it.

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder

A IMP is a reworked 99s done by Sandwell and it shoots so bloody nice indeed

P1010023_zpsncu6h39q.jpg

P1010024_zpscllrnb8b.jpg

P1010025_zpsebthlltw.jpg

P1010026_zpsqrgcj8ol.jpg

Absolutely love the imp. I have one, standard stock though.

Nice garden too fella. Have the sleepers been set in concrete or just in the ground? looking at a small retaining wall in my garden but may do the same as this, like the look of it.

Rule of thumb is what ever hight 1/3 in in the ground and yes concreted in and two stainless steel bands wrapped around the back a long the length ,don't need to do it but we always do

From the CPS:

The release papers include an acknowledgement of this requirement. This offence should attract a consecutive sentence, although in practice it is usually concurrent and treated as an aggravating feature of the other offence. A memorandum of conviction or certificate of conviction and a signed copy of the release form should be obtained.

Does this apply to airguns and does that mean he cant even shoot one or is it he cant own one ?

From the CPS:

Does this apply to airguns and does that mean he cant even shoot one or is it he cant own one ?

I think the best thing to do is contact BASC and get clarification, nothing seems clear until a crime is committed and then it's generally to late.If you e- mail them their reply should be a legal document.

Mitch

Is the second rifle landing to day !

Good choice with the imp mate

Atb

Dave hope so but cant see it coming to day, both gun sent out at the same time by different company's ,Sandwell field sports one came but the other did not , i will be on the phone first thing Monday if not . i can buy a gun from Germany or Holland and have it delivered to my door in four days