Two New Guns

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder A IMP i

Here you go i found out what he is getting   one of these two   as his pcp

These?   Sorry misread title...

Posted Images

A HW 100 Karbine Thumbhole Laminate Adjustable (HW 100 KLA) is my next choice "maybe" but my HW 100 kt basic is performing extremely well, so i think "why fix things that aren`t broke" ?

Good luck with your choice Mitch, did you give the 100 KLA a thought ?

Lads the average trade in is an extra £400 :icon_eek: on top, for HW basic against a HW 100 KLA

atb

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 1

A HW 100 Karbine Thumbhole Laminate Adjustable (HW 100 KLA) is my next choice "maybe" but my HW 100 kt basic is performing extremely well, so i think "why fix things that aren`t broke" ?

Lads the average trade in is an extra £400 :icon_eek: on top, for HW basic against a HW 100 KLA

atb

Might as well get a bespoke "Geordie" stock for that sort of money Mark

unless Im missing something that the kla action does over a basic action.

Then you have a unique gun

• Like 1

atb

I had a butchers at one the other week mark, and no way is it worth another 400. If that's what they flogging them at ill give them a bell for a 300 odd quid action and make me own stock :laugh: unless you mean trading in a gun to swap for a new laminate, in that case your better off just flogging your stock and buying a custom job. Ginb's were less than that not sure on some of the other custom jobbies but would of thought they a lot less than 400.

atb

I had a butchers at one the other week mark, and no way is it worth another 400. If that's what they flogging them at ill give them a bell for a 300 odd quid action and make me own stock :laugh: unless you mean trading in a gun to swap for a new laminate, in that case your better off just flogging your stock and buying a custom job. Ginb's were less than that not sure on some of the other custom jobbies but would of thought they a lot less than 400.

I had a price by two stock makers for laminate stocks , my god i nearly dropped dead £380 - £420

Mac can allways do his magic for you lads

:thumbs:

atb

black strips on a black stock

atb

I had a price by two stock makers for laminate stocks , my god i nearly dropped dead £380 - £420

jesus, maybe I was wrong then, stick with me walnut :laugh:

• Like 1

atb

atb

TC the photos of the black do not do it justice mate

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes mate i am ,with the pulsar N870 on its far to heavy , i will be buying a new BSA ultra

Nice looking rifle mind Mitch

should have no bother selling it

atb

atb

TC the photos of the black do not do it justice mate

was only joking mac :thumbs: , I wouldn't mind some of the laminates but not at 420 that's only 160 less than I payed for the gun :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I no what you mean tc its the same with the wolf love the look of them and the way they shoot but the new price of

the best part of

£1500

and its no better than the hw100

???

still don't no mind if i want one or not