Two New Guns

Even at UK prices you could buy TWO HW 100k or TWO ultras with having XTX tune and reg plus scopes bag and pellets !!!!!!

The Wolf will not shoot any better either and you got to make sure the batterer is charged up

• Like 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder A IMP i

Here you go i found out what he is getting   one of these two   as his pcp

These?   Sorry misread title...

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just a up date , Sold the BSA r10 last Monday night ,so on Thursday went out to get my new ultra from another RFD .

The first gun shop I went to on Monday said they will order it straight away and it would be here on Wednesday but they are not open so Thursday I could pick it up.

Phoned on Thursday and got told it would not be in until Friday ,they did not order the ultra until Tuesday ,had a go at them and told them its not good enough I would go else where ,which i did

Well , cleaned the barrel, put the Pulsar N870 on zeroed in at 35 yards with JSB heavies pellet on pellet ,so I thought try some different pellets , must of been my lucky day ,not pellet fussy at all ,it shoots so sweet getting 40 good shots from it

I have booked it in with Darrin (xtx air ) for a tune , reg , longer cylinder and a shroud ,although its very good as it is .

Just glad I have a BSA Ultra again , fantastic guns IMO

P1010044_zpssb4i2l3a.jpg

P1010037_zpsfopydzmd.jpg

• Like 3

lovely little gun vm, i used to have the ultra se as well, it shot just as good as my mates hw100 and it cost half the price of his, i would still be using it but i moved away, so i gave it to my dad and he loves it because its really light weight, small, and so accurate, good choice. :thumbs:

• Like 2