Mink Trapping In Bristol

Hey guys, I've got myself a supposed Mink trap which I 'found' at a fishery years ago, it's taking space up in my house so I'm thinking to finally use it for it's purpose as I don't want to get rid of it. Anybody know of any places in Bristol or surrounding where I could catch myself a Mink? And any special tactics I could deploy to increase my odds? Thanks guys, atb.

Brook.

Hey guys, I've got myself a supposed Mink trap which I 'found' at a fishery years ago, it's taking space up in my house so I'm thinking to finally use it for it's purpose as I don't want to get rid of it. Anybody know of any places in Bristol or surrounding where I could catch myself a Mink? And any special tactics I could deploy to increase my odds? Thanks guys, atb.

Brook.

Tell you what.

Why don't you go out and spend a lot of money on traps ,set them and then I hope someone steals them on you.

Then come on here and tell us how it feels ?

You're a common thief.

ar well that makes it alright then dont it .1st job go out and knock on some doors and explain {as you have on here} how you came about the trap and how your able to beter some hard working persons life by being able to catch pests for them its eay really

Brook.

Is that you in your avitar? :)

The reason I ask is, if you've used your real name, and photo of you, then you stand a good job of having your bird robbed, or other equipment ie ferrets stolen, if I were you I would change my avitar and member name if it's your real one, and ignore the piss takers and give as good as you get, and welcome to THL. :D

PS. This is not Facebook ;)

• Like 3

The reason I ask is, if you've used your real name, and photo of you, then you stand a good job of having your bird robbed, or other equipment ie ferrets stolen, if I were you I would change my avitar and member name if it's your real one, and ignore the piss takers and give as good as you get, and welcome to THL. :D

PS. This is not Facebook ;)

Listen to that man lots of wronguns about who will steal your stuff and probally on this forum watching you aswell
  • Like 1