Whick Torch For Lamping Both In The Barns And Down The Fields.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy in the the gun shops talking shite.....

That looks like a .22 pellet holder If your the kinky type

Can I come?!

Posted Images

Not to rock the boat but I've said it many times...

There's nothing wrong with the ultrafire 501b.

More than ample for an airgun and doesn't spook or blind everything in the field.

Cheap as chips if you shop about.

If it breaks. Throw it away and buy another.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultrafire-WF-501B-G60-Cree-RED-LED-Flashlight-/300584301528

the t20 is all you need for sub 12ftlb rifles.you could allways fit a doubler on it to upgrade it

This is where I disagree. IMO far too bright. The dimmer the better.

Spotting is a different ball game.

But why do you need a 150 yd beam when your shooting up to 50 yds max?

If it's working for you. Fair play :thumbs:

Not to rock the boat but I've said it many times...

There's nothing wrong with the ultrafire 501b.

More than ample for an airgun and doesn't spook or blind everything in the field.

Cheap as chips if you shop about.

If it breaks. Throw it away and buy another.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultrafire-WF-501B-G60-Cree-RED-LED-Flashlight-/300584301528

Totally agree and still have two of them

i,m not saying i have a doubler on i,m saying it can be done if needed but its not needed for air rifles.far from it

I'm not having a dig mate. Far from it. :thumbs:

Feck. My first lamp was "claimed" to do 400 yds!

Great for spotting rabbits 5 fields off. But no good for sub 12 airgun range.

Unless the rabbits were green or wise and squatting.

A dimmer switch was brought out for the lamp and it made a world of difference. Trust me.

My point is. Once rabbits get used to light. Albeit green red blue or neon pink, their not going to sit and wait for you to shoot them.

Blinding them with a bright light certainly won't help. Again. The dimmer the better.

In my opinion.

Moxy is right the dimmer the better iv only got the t67 on my rifle as my eyes are not what they used to be as im diabetic

and it affects my eyes so i need it to see across the fields at long range

one of my perms is next to an airport and if i was to drop the white pill in i could guide the planes in if the run way lights went off and im not kidding ether lol

you will not go far wrong with any of the lamps the lads have mentioned and will be more than enough for an air rifle and then some .

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank for the help guys.

I have been looking at villamans link to night scout site and they are saying that the new t38 has easy change pills so I could get a redlight and a white one.

I have seen a torch called a night core srt5 which has all the led colours in one pill and you can dim it on a twist grip. Think it may be USA only.

I thought t20 would be the way to go but want to Know about what they are calling the new t38 with easy pill change ?

In and around barns but also down the fields only for the top of the rifle (red light ) not for spotting just to shoot 10 to 40 yards.

The Night-Scout t20 in red light package with charger etc looks like the one, then I noticed the t38 and it is less money ? BTW it's not about the money I just want to get the right one. of the colours if you had to chose just one would red do all the jobs.