Dodgy Austrian Courier

I think it will turn out there is a lot more to this than some immigrants bundling into the back of an unsuspecting driver's lorry. The sheer amount of people would have a: Taken up a lot of room and b: Weighed a fair bit so there is no way the driver didn't know they were there.

Nothing unexpected about it fella the lorry owner and drivers have been arrested

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boys, I'm against unchecked immigration as the next man but have a bit of respect. There were kids in that trailer.

As much as I disagree with the crisis of unchecked immigration, I am able to see it from their side as well. I can visualise myself in their position and I would do what it takes to get my family a be

It is the EU response to this that is to blame for the deaths, instead of stopping them they are encouraging them to attempt to get here without the possibility of deportation. There is videos on YouT

I think it will turn out there is a lot more to this than some immigrants bundling into the back of an unsuspecting driver's lorry. The sheer amount of people would have a: Taken up a lot of room and b: Weighed a fair bit so there is no way the driver didn't know they were there.

Depends what he was carrying. If he'd got a few tons on he wouldn't notice another one or two.

If all these fuckers that folk are sticking up for are only escaping the tyranny of war, then why did one boat load of escapees throw all the christians over board to drown? It's a well known fact that if your not a muslim in a muslims eyes, then he's entitled to kill you. And some of you are inviting them here, why.

• Like 2

If all these fuckers that folk are sticking up for are only escaping the tyranny of war, then why did one boat load of escapees throw all the christians over board to drown? It's a well known fact that if your not a muslim in a muslims eyes, then he's entitled to kill you. And some of you are inviting them here, why.

They hate each other almost as much

The middle east is a barbaric region that will never be tamed

All that can be done is for rulers like Hussain to control them through fear

Why is it that those countries are like this........Islam

• Like 3