LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE!

Guest BIG FRANK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG FRANK

THANKS BIZZ GOT SOME TONIGHT BUT IT WONT LET ME PUT MINE UP!

THIS IS THE DAD.

:gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

Thos pics don't do the dog justice, bear has just been ill.....keg said he almost died. So he hasn't been out for a while but will be out this weekend. Me and arron are going to see him run on the weekend.......cant wait,

Witton

Guest world.hunters

Agree with witton the photos really dont do the dog justice,

now you all understand why the dog is named BEAR :clapper:

anyone who manages to get a pup out this little will not be dissapointed.

BIG FRANK are you still going out tonight mate? im off out for a few bunnies with storm. but tis a cold night below 0 tonight.

W.H

To be honest lads i wouldnt have had the pup i have... had i seen the sire prior,im hoping this pup i have here turns out nothing like it.

Shot mate, im not kissing kegs arse or big franks.....but that dog is a good un. If you want it for what i think you want it for then it will do the job ;) Those pics dont do the dog any justice at all, its been layed up tho.....from illness.

Witton

Guest world.hunters

From what iv heard mate its faster then it looks and has taken everythink. so put to big franks dog should be cracking dogs for all quarry.

Edited by world.hunters

:D Witton if i did want a dog for what you think i wanted it for :laugh: they wouldnt be for me.for a start franks own words the dam doesnt like the sharp end and needs another along side it.

nothing wrong in that as i dont want a dog for bottle any way.

just a basic lamping dog im after no world beater.

fair play to keg.. sire does what he asks .

to be honest its the collie greyhound deerhound greyhound that appeals to me i dont much care for the wheaton blood and im hoping the 1/8 of that wont figure to much if at all.

as long as it can catch most of what it runs i,ll be happy :thumbs: .