Dog Wormers

You can buy 102 drontal for £155 on internet,they do 10kg per wormer,works out cheap,you should be worming 4x a year so don't take long to get through them if you have a few dogs.

I don't like using the same wormer 4 times a year. Same as anything, I like to mix it up a bit.

I alternate Advocat spot-on , drontal and milbemax. Every 4 months. So they have each one once a year.

Drontal plus online about £1.27 per 10kg tablet think it was called vet supermarket

Gaz still give dogs Drontal when on the advocate period it doesn't do 2 types of worm can't remember names, every time my dog been done at vet always been given both the advocate and Drontal

Drontal plus online about £1.27 per 10kg tablet think it was called vet supermarket

Gaz still give dogs Drontal when on the advocate period it doesn't do 2 types of worm can't remember names, every time my dog been done at vet always been given both the advocate and Drontal

The advocate doesn't do tape worm. But then the drontal doesn't do lungworm. Lol. That's why I mix them up. It works for me.

• Like 1