Identifying Mushrooms

Go to solution Solved by walshie,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Short fella easily identified by kicking a saluki lurcher up the arse.

Posted Images

1p-lsd meant to be just like lsd. Not taken anything in over a year but can see myaelf trying some lsd as i havent before over xmas with everyone.

Heard great things about the 1p-lsd had old heads tell me it's exactly like the real deal. I'd get some in now if you're wanting to try it over Christmas, probably be banned by then :no:

1p-lsd meant to be just like lsd. Not taken anything in over a year but can see myaelf trying some lsd as i havent before over xmas with everyone.

Do kids still do proper acid/LSD these days?...cannot remember the last time i heard of anyone taking a tab...had some great times on it as a youngster...not cartoon characters jumping outta walls type stuff...just 100% good time...all these legal highs...whats wrong with the good ol tried and tested stuff?...dont do anything these days...just a good drink...prefer my real reality...getting up at 6am with the dogs for a mooch on sunday morning...rather than just getting in...and the days f****d

• Like 1

haha, still here lol. off to wales in a couple of weeks... :thumbs:

Yokel

Have heard those lush green hills and valleys produce some of the best recreational fungi on these isles...me and Mrs Brindle climbed Snowdon last year beautiful part of the world for sure...as a kid we spent our summers fruit picking...the general rule was to not eat more than you weigh in on the first day...i'd say the same rules apply to mushrooms ;)

• Like 1

Do kids still do proper acid/LSD these days?...cannot remember the last time i heard of anyone taking a tab...had some great times on it as a youngster...not cartoon characters jumping outta walls type stuff...just 100% good time...all these legal highs...whats wrong with the good ol tried and tested stuff?...dont do anything these days...just a good drink...prefer my real reality...getting up at 6am with the dogs for a mooch on sunday morning...rather than just getting in...and the days f****d

Acid still pretty popular among the alternative/rave crowd but the research chemicals are definitely taking over a lot of the market. I think the main draw is the fact that they can buy them online without having to have the connections you used to have and I'm sure not having to deal with the dodgy characters in the drug game is a big appeal to all these middle class kids getting off their face on RCs every weekend :yes:

• Like 1

Them were the days ' strawberries ' double dip test tubes ' microdots would dare have any now you never know what the mad scientists are putting in them , never eaten mushrooms ether had the odd cup of witches brew grate days or weekends for that matter lol

I was cutting my mums grass at the weekend she's 78 and broke her leg there was loads of liberty caps so I said to her mum you know you have a load of magic mushrooms in your lawn. She replied I know how do you think I broke my leg :laugh: gotta love her... As for the fly garics in the picture was they under birch trees by any chance?

Edited by kanny
  • Like 2