Beggers On The Streets

Go to solution Solved by richie1984,

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.   I know I'd want something to help block it out if I w

Seen a paki looking man with a big round growth on his hand sitting in town begging as i walked past and he looks at me and says please please!! holding a cardboard cup the way he looked at me though

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

I won't give them money but If I'm in town in winter I'll grab em a butty and a brew . I know most are prob on the smack or alckys but not all are and end of day it's a few quid that I'll not miss. Wether they appreciate it or not I'm not arsed it makes me feel good .

• Like 5
  • Solution

I won't give them money,but I get them some grub and a drink of tea as I feel sorry for some of them not all are smack heads and alcoholics,just out of luck.I'll have a chat to them etc let them feel normal again.

• Like 3

I won't give them money but If I'm in town in winter I'll grab em a butty and a brew . I know most are prob on the smack or alckys but not all are and end of day it's a few quid that I'll not miss. Wether they appreciate it or not I'm not arsed it makes me feel good .

Beat me ?

Working in social service area I know that they often can get emergency accom or help if needed.

Lots of em got houses and money coming in, just beats sitting in their houses high. Theyre better in the streets where they can score, get high and have hand outs.

Noticed there's a huge increase in the number of em with dogs lately as well, since the ones with dogs used to get more money.

Why give em hand outs ? IN THEORY a percentage of the tax you pay should go to social services, helping people like that.

That's if there's any left after the MPs paid their fecking expenses (aka hooker and cocaine bills) lol

• Like 2

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.

I know I'd want something to help block it out if I was on the streets :yes:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 9

Took a homeless guy for a night out once..............turns out he was a big jazz fan, so we took him to Ronnie Scott's.......it was a great feeling seeing him have such a great night :-)

• Like 4

I mentioned on a thread a couple weeks back I think, I grew up seeing em all time, but since moving out Glasgow its rare I see any. Took kids to visit my old granny and walking throo city centre they were about every 100 yds, my kids thought folk were sitting down for a rest lol I explained to them and they gave all there pocket money away to a couple. Yes they will prob spend it on drugs or drink, its there's tho once thy got it. I genuinely feel bad for em, and in this day and age even if they wanna live like that they should be fed and looked after, we looks after the homeless from other country's. Charity begins at home Imo

You've raised some decent kids there pal :thumbs: hats off to you.

• Like 1

Not a chance I have to get off my arse and provide for myself and family. There's jobs out there for everyone weather it's cleaning the toilets or polishing thurds. Help yourself out its hard at time but make it work. But that's me

• Like 1