Not So Sure On My Beddy Whippet

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I managed to get a decent night tonight to bring her out I picked the easiest rabbit I could then I slipped her and she nailed it I'm well chuffed

Only one way to find out Pete,,get lamp out,good luck

Becoming rural now up the heights

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

It could just be the daytime work doing that.some dogs won't run anything not under thier nose.or too close to a hedge.lots hate this but i thinks a clever dog will leave a hedge hopper.mine does it but I reckon cause he is heavy he's conserving energy.sounds like you got a good in thier.

• Like 1

If it's not already been suggested...maybe you could get her out on the lamp with a more experienced and enthusiastic dog. Keep her on the lead and let the other dog do the 1st half dozen or so and see how she responds. It should hopefully wind her up. Still young'ish though so do give her time. ATE with her.

Edited by IshotRogerRabbit

If it's not already been suggested...maybe you could get her out on the lamp with a more experienced and enthusiastic dog. Keep her on the lead and let the other dog do the 1st half dozen or so and see how she responds. It should hopefully wind her up. Still young'ish though so do give her time. ATE with her.

?