Nipped Out With The 150...

Mhopton - ignore him mate. He's an internet troll. Doesn't keep dogs. Doesn't work dogs. Just comes on to troll people's posts.

you'd thought that collar around your neck would of satisfied him but sadly not, you've just got a stalker gaz
So it seems mate. I expected him to show up at Peover today. I did keep my eyes peeled for a 15 year old with a keyboard but didn't see anyone. Lol.
don't think buses run from derby part of Liverpool to peover,

Lol. You're probably right mate.

I like to rest my dogs in summer because they bust there nuts off all winter , if I had permission to look after in the summer I would get a pellet gun and give the dogs there well deserved rest ,the air to warm for them to be running , I suppose its about haveing a liitle bit of respect for the dog

have a day off snapps

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya can kill rabbis in numbers with very little wattage of lamp bulb in days when there was plenty poaching going on the old seventies dicosealed unit did fine come in all colours well before filters were thought off ,some of us used nothing but these. For bunnies, and birds a thinks we spoiled today for choice the dog becomes far more precise with little light without any disturbance .atb bunnys.