• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vitara no questions

Pajero - four track - vitara.

vitara will piss all over an l200 or similar size

Posted Images

Always had subarus, l series, legacys and foresters very reliable and very capable off road, rear supspension is the biggest problem with the foresters and the turbo engines can't take the hammer a normal 2.0 can but the extra power is great.

Fourtraks are good motors as well but very basic and not very comfortable and it's getting hard to find one now that isn't rotten.

• Like 1

Always had subarus, l series, legacys and foresters very reliable and very capable off road, rear supspension is the biggest problem with the foresters and the turbo engines can't take the hammer a normal 2.0 can but the extra power is great.

Fourtraks are good motors as well but very basic and not very comfortable and it's getting hard to find one now that isn't rotten.

and iv imagime its hard findin a subaru now that doesnt flag up on a police car

and iv imagime its hard findin a subaru now that doesnt flag up on a police car

Lots of the diesel foresters about that have never been worked fella. 09 onwards ?

• 3 weeks later...

Jimny every time, as other people have said just remove the back seats out. No good to carry people in with you apart from a passenger in the front and that's it. Can comfortably get 2 Lurchers and a terrier in the back with plenty space. The one my friend had went anywhere and half the time 4WD wasn't even on. Didn't have proper off-road tires on either and still went anywhere. MPG was good on his, if it was no good he wouldn't keep it as was a day to day car as well. If it had more space would have kept it, ended up with a Nissan X-Trail now for the size and it's just as good and cheap(ish) to run. I'm buying a Dacia Duster next year, again good reviews off-road and cheap to run/tax/insurance and to buy from new. Good size day to day for me to get to work and back :)

• 2 weeks later...

2 4x4z i not seen mentiond on here what I see everyday over here are Suzuki saumarai and lada niva both cheep and very capable off road

Need arms like Popeye for the lada, no PAS, samurai I can see, best motor I had for off road etc was a daihatsu sportrak 1.6 petrol, decent on fuel and could not get this stuck if I tried. Mate had an old vitara, had to get farmer to pull us out a field in his tractor...