Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vitara no questions

Pajero - four track - vitara.

vitara will piss all over an l200 or similar size

Posted Images

L200

he asked for small 4x4. suzki jimmy,is what i would go for

L200 does the same mpg as a Jimny so why bother with anything too small to do anything with.?

I know loads who go the small 4x4 route and then bin them to get a decent sized truck that actually works.

L200

L200 does the same mpg as a Jimny so why bother with anything too small to do anything with.?

I know loads who go the small 4x4 route and then bin them to get a decent sized truck that actually works.

L2oo got be the thirstiest of trucks.can't believe it the same mpg as Jimmy.

• Like 2

L200

i know size is an issue. But a jimny will get more places that a pickup will.

L200

i know size is an issue. But a jimny will get more places that a pickup will.

the insureance is cheaper for a jimny than L200, i know the truck types are good i run a ranger it might be the op age as 90% of truck type have to be insured as commercials and most companys wont insure drivers of commercials under 21. i know you can insure trucks cheaper as a car but you cant put stuff in the back as you wont be insured for it that incules shopping as only the cab insured.

L200

L2oo got be the thirstiest of trucks.can't believe it the same mpg as Jimmy.

Jimny are shit for fuel. My L200 gets 30mpg as does a Jimny on offroad tyres, they really are shit

We had a Jimmy on the shoot year before last , it got every where , the ground was absolutely soaked every thing got into trouble apart from the jimny , it did have a proper set of tyres but it did drink the fuel ..

Hi I have had both the l200 and jimny and to be honesty jimny has less problems and with decent tyres goes everywhere if u don't tow weight fold down seats and use jimny as a van and you can't beat them in my mind defender then jimny honest guys can't rate them enough for off road work

• Like 1

Or you could get nissan terrino another good jeep but has to be the 2.7 td engine they are bullet proof same engine in some of the ford mavericks seen a few up for around for £1000 locally last for ever honest had a few thinking of getting another one

Edited by Hunting loon