Book Collection. Should I Sell Individually Or As Job Lot

Not sure mate. That's why I've asked on here. Going to look at what I've been told by people and sell them at decent prices. Did not realise some are worth a fair few quid. All going to the horse fund. Bloody things costing me a fortune

If Badger Digging is 1st Edition you're talking upward of £100. Email the fella at coch-y-bonddu books, he might make you an offer for the lot and could save you a lot of the hassle of sending books seperate etc. I've had a few dealings with him and he seems decent enough.

Not sure mate. That's why I've asked on here. Going to look at what I've been told by people and sell them at decent prices. Did not realise some are worth a fair few quid. All going to the horse fund. Bloody things costing me a fortune

Your own fault mate !! Haha.......bloody horses, I wasn't sorry to see the back of mine.....stick money in one end and shit comes out the other ! Lol

Has she got her eye on something yet or you going to look once you have a few quid together?.......worth a look over here, horses are definitely cheaper ;)

She is based with new Zealand eventing team down in Marlborough mate. They are going to sort one for her mate. She is doing really well but costing a fortune but its what she wants to do though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...