2 replies to this topic

#1 Naustroms

Naustroms

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:17 pm

Went out to help lift the shovel with a buddy and his jrt. Brought my retired patt along for the walk. Walked for a good hour or so with nothing around but deer and bunnies until we came to a den by a tree hopefully holding. The russell goes in and runs the earth for a bit but nothing home so we keep moving. While later we come to another bit that looks like a den, looks fairly easy so I decide to send in the patt. Bitch makes contact shortly after and starts raising hell so we find her and get to digging. After about a quick 20 minute dig we break through and shes working a bit off the coon. Coon makes a run for it, she follows after and her and the jrt catch. That russel did a hell of a job finishing the coon, crazy little dog.

After this the jrt also dug a possum, fairly uneventful as possum dont really do much but hes a good little dog my buddies got.
  • foxdropper, fat man and terryd like this

#2 Naustroms

Naustroms

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:44 pm

IMG_5496.jpg

Will be hunting the bitch some more this week. had retired her early due to a string of bad dog fights she got into but the layoff seemed todo her good

Edited by Naustroms, 12 August 2015 - 06:50 pm.

• marshman and IV Ecosse like this

#3 johnrussell84

johnrussell84

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:27 pm

Looks in fine fettle now hope u manage to keep the dogs separate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users