• Please log in to reply
790 replies to this topic

#61 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:54 pm

them pics look staged to me, is it same bunnies in all pics, just defrosted for pics?? And I reckon you got that pic of your missus off google, get son better ones up

You got me 😂

#62 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:57 pm

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb

Lol. Where are your super rabbits then? Same place lads bait the pit bulls on lurchers?

I've ran rabbits up and down the country and they don't "get a move on" much more than they do around here. They certainly don't sit still and we don't have many stone walls. Lol.

Go ask your 8 year old daughter if she reckons 5 miles is a big walk. Cuz my 5 year old does it. Suppose I'm burning her out too. Lol

I don't claim to know anything about lurchers. But I guarantee you one thing, you've spouted more bullshit and nonsense on here in the last 24 hours than I have in the last 8 years.
  • ivebeen likes this

#63 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:08 pm

What about .the old bait dog thing...Gaz get a grip ... Just take it easy with that pup...We don't whan you to end up with another pot licker...atb

#64 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:10 pm

What about .the old bait dog thing...Gaz get a grip ... Just take it easy with that pup...We don't whan you to end up with another pot licker...atb

Bait dog. FFS. Open your eyes and get a grip you silly f****r.

You think lads with pit bulls set there dogs onto lurchers and then the lurcher ends up with a few scratches and cuts. FFS. It's like trying to educate the brainless on here sometimes.

Have a think about it and worry about your own shit. I will worry about my pot lickers.

I will stick some progress reports up of the pup next winter. See if the 5 mile walks ruined her and I need to put her away for 6 months due to yapping like yours. Hahaha.
  • ivebeen likes this

#65 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:26 pm

Iv heard you take a microphone in your bag when you out lamping..just incase you dog fancy a sing ...atb with the pup

Edited by look up, 09 August 2015 - 11:27 pm.

#66 clayflint

clayflint

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:33 pm

I do those distances and more as well with my dogs,a 1 8yr old lurcher and 2 1 yr old springers and a 8 yr old springer and they aren't often trekking by the bike there's off running around like nutters or off hunting lol. like Gaz said plenty of stops for water and there fine. I know my dogs and Gaz and others on here know there's and what there capable of and how there looking etc and knowing there limits. Adam

#67 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:41 pm

A heavy set 7 month old pup in that heat..on push bike...that had a head injury not so long back ..but like you say ..his dog he knows best ...

#68 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:09 am

Iv heard you take a microphone in your bag when you out lamping..just incase you dog fancy a sing ...atb with the pup

Never owned a yapper. Unlike you.

Like I said, you worry about your shit and I will worry about mine.

In that heat. FFS. It's england not the Middle East. Messers.

#69 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:12 am

I do those distances and more as well with my dogs,a 1 8yr old lurcher and 2 1 yr old springers and a 8 yr old springer and they aren't often trekking by the bike there's off running around like nutters or off hunting lol. like Gaz said plenty of stops for water and there fine. I know my dogs and Gaz and others on here know there's and what there capable of and how there looking etc and knowing there limits. Adam

Spot on fella. We aren't talking about doing marathons at break neck speed. 5 mile at a steady pace, stopping along the way for water. Haha. Some lads dogs might struggle doing that little walk, I don't know, but mine certainly don't.

#70 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:18 am

Chin up gas... Some lad might beleave the shite you talk about lurcher work one day...atb
  • birchmoor likes this

#71 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:22 am

Chin up gas... Some lad might beleave the shite you talk about lurcher work one day...atb

Only one person been talking shite on here. And that's you. Now away and wipe your mouth.

#72 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:25 am

Your comment about the "bait dogs" shows how sheltered your life has been, so with that in mind, I can't take anything you say seriously.

Plus the fact you used to put your yappers away for 6 months in the hope they would come good.

But I'm the idiot.
  • ivebeen likes this

#73 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:59 am

Life goes on beyond the thl...gaz.. If you ever want to come down for the crack and see if I would keep a yapper for six month... then your more than welcome..what people write on here and what people do in realty are very far apart ... As you will learn ...my pab one learner

#74 ivebeen

ivebeen

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:32 am

Anyone who thinks 5miles is anything less than a leisurely stroll needs to get off their ass and stop eating so many fish and chips at the pub.

Edited by ivebeen, 10 August 2015 - 01:40 am.

• clayflint, BGD and shealy like this

#75 lee

lee

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:12 am

Edited by lee, 10 August 2015 - 04:03 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users