790 replies to this topic

#46 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:00 pm

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

That's the only reason I got this pup. To help the brindle catch a few

If a pup aids the elder ,god help us,and im a Catholic.

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

#47 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,784 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:01 pm

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

what if you never had a gun tho?

• Coursing mad 24 likes this

#48 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:07 pm

what if you never had a gun tho?

Id borrow one from a nugget from Haworth.

#49 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:09 pm

into the wild, is that daft film about bears?

No mate bout chris mcandless he went to live in the wild by himself because he dont like everyday life true story good film 👍👍
  • dodger likes this

#50 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:12 pm

I tried to shoot the bitch, 3 times. But everytime she gave me these puppy dog eyes and I couldn't do it.

So I decided to keep her as a pet.

But now she's catching so many (3 this year) I've started to work her again. And like TB25 says, with any luck she will do 5 this season coming.

Wish me luck.
  • morton likes this

#51 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,784 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:13 pm

into the wild, is that daft film about bears?

No mate bout chris mcandless he went to live in the wild by himself because he dont like everyday life true story good film

that's shit that kev, most the films on Netflix are shit, my watch the kiddy stuff but only good films they got.are real old uns, watched that warrior the other night with my lad, he loved it lol

#52 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:00 pm

I liked it lol

#53 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:20 pm

It takes someone who is very uneducated to do this to a pup ....I can see why the first one didn't end up a lot of cop..atb
  • snappeer likes this

#54 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:33 pm

It takes someone who is very uneducated to do this to a pup ....I can see why the first one didn't end up a lot of cop..atb

You just worry about your bait dogs you.
  • ivebeen likes this

#55 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:38 pm

Not a lot of cop. Lol...

2F057343-1001-4F3B-AA68-5AFAAE6668B3_zps

6632DBD2-7DF9-46A8-BC67-17E6D42F28F1_zps

43B6F9F6-917E-4CA4-A5CB-BD7601849B8E_zps

3F2CFF59-3DDB-4769-A7BF-1004C35672A2_zps
  • ivebeen likes this

#56 Crackers

Crackers

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:42 pm

🙈🙈🙈

#57 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:46 pm

🙈🙈🙈

Mar lady got some pyjamas with them monkeys on 😂😂😂

01C94270-5697-49E1-AF2B-D4241D5CA876_zps

#58 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,784 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:49 pm

them pics look staged to me, is it same bunnies in all pics, just defrosted for pics?? And I reckon you got that pic of your missus off google, get son better ones up

• birchmoor likes this

#59 look up

look up

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:50 pm

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb
  • birchmoor and snappeer like this

#60 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,784 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:51 pm

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users