Few Pics...

I know Gaz and he wouldn't put them under strain he didn't think they were capable of..... 5 mile to a to an animal that was bred and reared to run is nothing...... The Arabs run the saluki on gazelle in the deserts in blistering heat..... Some one better get on the phone to them and tell them stop it quick.....

desertbred your nan for that oops better not forgot my sense of humour nearly came back so sorry king

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

I've just been reading all these replys an I'm amazed at how ares holes come on here and simply just high jack someone else's posts with utter bullocks for there little kicks " perthetic " I'd put money on at the end season gaz and his dogs will be still going strong I've never spoken to or even seen gaz before but the lad knows his game so from me gaz cracking stuff mate you train your dogs how you see fit they looking good to me

• Like 2

Another thing I notice is the name calling as well suprise me people come on and start running down other people's posts with name calling no better themselfs fecking place is brilliant full of hypocrites

Ffs change the record.

I've just been reading all these replys an I'm amazed at how ares holes come on here and simply just high jack someone else's posts with utter bullocks for there little kicks " perthetic " I'd put money on at the end season gaz and his dogs will be still going strong I've never spoken to or even seen gaz before but the lad knows his game so from me gaz cracking stuff mate you train your dogs how you see fit they looking good to me

You dont want to see him hes like the frankenstein but a ugly version lol

thank feck somebody else with a sense of humour

You dont want to see him hes like the frankenstein but a ugly version lol

Another thing I notice is the name calling as well suprise me people come on and start running down other people's posts with name calling no better themselfs fecking place is brilliant full of hypocrites

Ffs change the record.
Haha your majesty

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb

Lol. Where are your super rabbits then? Same place lads bait the pit bulls on lurchers?

I've ran rabbits up and down the country and they don't "get a move on" much more than they do around here. They certainly don't sit still and we don't have many stone walls. Lol.

Go ask your 8 year old daughter if she reckons 5 miles is a big walk. Cuz my 5 year old does it. Suppose I'm burning her out too. Lol

I don't claim to know anything about lurchers. But I guarantee you one thing, you've spouted more bullshit and nonsense on here in the last 24 hours than I have in the last 8 years.

lol gaz what else has dog seen just bunnys as done any retrieveing

Socks, Crackers, Mhopton - you've all hit the nail on the head. Good men

Snapper - You don't know enough about anything to warrant a reply

I know youre full of shit and ile come and pick you up in the winter and show you what its all about till then carry on bunny hoppin