Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_1989

Few Pics...

Ken wont fit in a boot lol... More the merrier crackers

yippeeeeeeeee always wanted to see real game
what dogs have you got cracker
bull xs do I qualify?
no cant stand them am in to proper running dogs
im interested in what a proper running dog is and even more so what proper game is???? Do enlighten us.???
not a bull x grayhound you fekin tool ide call a long dog a running dog and as for proper game am not going to start snitching my self up am I.you sound like a cheshire wamble lol
and at a guess you must be from

Ken wont fit in a boot lol... More the merrier crackers

yippeeeeeeeee always wanted to see real game
what dogs have you got cracker
bull xs do I qualify?
no cant stand them am in to proper running dogs
im interested in what a proper running dog is and even more so what proper game is???? Do enlighten us.???
not a bull x grayhound you fekin tool ide call a long dog a running dog and as for proper game am not going to start snitching my self up am I.you sound like a cheshire wamble lol
at a guess your from Liverpool way ?

I deffo have, around sides and back anyways lol and I much better looking ffs

That's it. I'm growing my hair.

We will have a photo comparison...

Next Christmas 😂

• Like 1

Just back in from a wander with the dogs and my sidekick Ellie. Thought I would post the pics in here save starting a new thread.

Pup seems to be a shade taller than the brindle bitch now who is 24"...

A7E95A34-E2E9-4B8C-834B-F2537A7EA580_zps

3FD36B1F-6661-4E70-AB83-9119F84E7A33_zps

34A0409A-CD33-493E-B329-C68AD3C5802D_zps

F9CF79CA-F7CD-44DF-A2A6-82324F2B8C70_zps

371D320F-08FD-4BAD-B6E1-BDADB2768EA3_zps

9E2BFF8B-B060-4FC5-9DFC-5C0685EF8FB7_zps

And a couple of pics I took yesterday of my mates pup. 10 months old. Deerhound lurcher X coursing dog.

26" and I really like it...

722217C7-0D35-4704-A5F4-B2EEEB6AF6F9_zps

FD351EB0-C324-477D-9017-4BB13A40025F_zps

Pups looking good gaz ... Tell your mate to clean his garden the scruffy fukcer .....

• Like 1

Gaz thats a starter for me lol

Haha my appetite has shrunk of late. Can't eat like I used to. Lol

Pups looking good gaz ... Tell your mate to clean his garden the scruffy fukcer .....

Lol at Ken. I'm sure it's a work in progress. Haha. He's too busy fetching the dogs their meat to spend any time in the garden. The fuckers eat better than me.

I'll take that as a compliment, your 1 of the 1st to troll people if their dog is in bad nick, you've had to resort to slating my garden instead 😂😂 go tend to your pansies or something fella

I'll take that as a compliment, your 1 of the 1st to troll people if their dog is in bad nick, you've had to resort to slating my garden instead go tend to your pansies or something fella
Fukc me fella is it your time of the month? It was a tounge in check piss take ... If you bite at that you are going to struggle on this site ... Perhaps try mums net it may be more to your liking ........

Oh and I don't troll people ... I just don't say "nice pup" if I don't think it is ... Some people don't like hearing the truth .......