Few Pics...

Iv heard you take a microphone in your bag when you out lamping..just incase you dog fancy a sing ...atb with the pup

Never owned a yapper. Unlike you.

Like I said, you worry about your shit and I will worry about mine.

In that heat. FFS. It's england not the Middle East. Messers.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

I do those distances and more as well with my dogs,a 1 8yr old lurcher and 2 1 yr old springers and a 8 yr old springer and they aren't often trekking by the bike there's off running around like nutters or off hunting lol. like Gaz said plenty of stops for water and there fine. I know my dogs and Gaz and others on here know there's and what there capable of and how there looking etc and knowing there limits. Adam

Spot on fella. We aren't talking about doing marathons at break neck speed. 5 mile at a steady pace, stopping along the way for water. Haha. Some lads dogs might struggle doing that little walk, I don't know, but mine certainly don't.

Your comment about the "bait dogs" shows how sheltered your life has been, so with that in mind, I can't take anything you say seriously.

Plus the fact you used to put your yappers away for 6 months in the hope they would come good.

But I'm the idiot.

• Like 1

Life goes on beyond the thl...gaz.. If you ever want to come down for the crack and see if I would keep a yapper for six month... then your more than welcome..what people write on here and what people do in realty are very far apart ... As you will learn ...my pab one learner

Life goes on beyond the thl...gaz.. If you ever want to come down for the crack and see if I would keep a yapper for six month... then your more than welcome..what people write on here and what people do in realty are very far apart ... As you will learn ...my pab one learner

Look up - Lol so youre back peddling like a good'un now. Everything you right on here isn't true and you actually keep world beaters and when you talk nonsense it's just a pretence for the internet. Got you. Glad I know.

I will take anyone up on an invite, anywhere in the country. Have done many times. You can also see how ruined my dogs are from walking 5 miles and how the old one can only catch rabbits up the dales (where I've been 3 times. lol)

I've been - my thoughts entirely.

Lee - Yes that's her. And I assure you she is fine. She ain't no fragile little mite that can be wrapped in cotton wool and rested on the sofa for 6 weeks.

• Like 1

I think weve got the new fury v kkitsko fight lol drop the key boarsd and av it lol lurcher bare knuckle champion ship , the winner gets to jog there dog as far as they like atb

Lol me and look-up have just got a difference of opinion.

He will be eating his words next winter. Same as all the idiots who commented on my threads when the brindle bitch was a pup.

A few said she was out too young, given too much too soon. Would be a yapper. Bla bla bla. I posted again last winter and it was all very quiet. None of the doubters even replied.

Funny old place this.

Gaz this site is sprouting some bullshit from folk. From that pic you put up it doesn't look like flat land were you are riding flat out on a bike and the dogs are struggling to keep up. I think it's more of a leisurely plod on the bike. Plenty of water stops etc. people are getting slated for putting pics of dogs on and being told. Feed the dog more. Don't exercise it to much. It won't be long before people start dishing shit out. That collar is the wrong colour. Your kennel is the wrong colour. Your trousers look an inch to long. Let the bullshitters talk go over your head mate. There's loads on here and most of them won't get off the couch.

All the best king.

• Like 1

Gaz this site is sprouting some bullshit from folk. From that pic you put up it doesn't look like flat land were you are riding flat out on a bike and the dogs are struggling to keep up. I think it's more of a leisurely plod on the bike. Plenty of water stops etc. people are getting slated for putting pics of dogs on and being told. Feed the dog more. Don't exercise it to much. It won't be long before people start dishing shit out. That collar is the wrong colour. Your kennel is the wrong colour. Your trousers look an inch to long. Let the bullshitters talk go over your head mate. There's loads on here and most of them won't get off the couch.

All the best king.

Cheers king. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see what the walk out was. Leisurely, time taken, stopping for drinks and photos. It was all over rough ground and I ain't no professional mountain biker. Lol.

Could understand the comments if I had said "I've just done 15 mile down the canal, we did it in an hour without stopping". That would be a bit much if it was warm and for a youngster.

Cheers.

I'm out most days walking my pup 3 miles and he is 4. 1/2 months old bull x he takes it in his stride. Plenty of stops by the streams in these Welsh hills. And a mug of hot chocolate. For me not the dog. And no doubt the haters on here will slate me for that. Yesterday's outing was roughly 4 miles. Over 3 hours. With my 8yr old lad joining us. Your dogs look sound gaz. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2