Few Pics...

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

That's the only reason I got this pup. To help the brindle catch a few

If a pup aids the elder ,god help us,and im a Catholic.
Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

I tried to shoot the bitch, 3 times. But everytime she gave me these puppy dog eyes and I couldn't do it.

So I decided to keep her as a pet.

But now she's catching so many (3 this year) I've started to work her again. And like TB25 says, with any luck she will do 5 this season coming.

Wish me luck.

• Like 1

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb

• Like 2

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb

Lol. Where are your super rabbits then? Same place lads bait the pit bulls on lurchers?

I've ran rabbits up and down the country and they don't "get a move on" much more than they do around here. They certainly don't sit still and we don't have many stone walls. Lol.

Go ask your 8 year old daughter if she reckons 5 miles is a big walk. Cuz my 5 year old does it. Suppose I'm burning her out too. Lol

I don't claim to know anything about lurchers. But I guarantee you one thing, you've spouted more bullshit and nonsense on here in the last 24 hours than I have in the last 8 years.

• Like 1

What about .the old bait dog thing...Gaz get a grip ... Just take it easy with that pup...We don't whan you to end up with another pot licker...atb

Bait dog. FFS. Open your eyes and get a grip you silly f****r.

You think lads with pit bulls set there dogs onto lurchers and then the lurcher ends up with a few scratches and cuts. FFS. It's like trying to educate the brainless on here sometimes.

Have a think about it and worry about your own shit. I will worry about my pot lickers.

I will stick some progress reports up of the pup next winter. See if the 5 mile walks ruined her and I need to put her away for 6 months due to yapping like yours. Hahaha.

• Like 1

I do those distances and more as well with my dogs,a 1 8yr old lurcher and 2 1 yr old springers and a 8 yr old springer and they aren't often trekking by the bike there's off running around like nutters or off hunting lol. like Gaz said plenty of stops for water and there fine. I know my dogs and Gaz and others on here know there's and what there capable of and how there looking etc and knowing there limits. Adam