Few Pics...

Tbh mate so far she's been great.pups be pups but she's a nice carm pup.fights a lot with my older bitch.play good no mess in the house.very pikky with her food .hate that and the was feeding raw..u do the same so carnt really understand it.vets say she's putting weight on but she does need some puppy fat on her.the foods there and she's all sound so if she don't want to eat that's up to her.but she's bouncing so no real worry..she's a good mate..

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

That's the only reason I got this pup. To help the brindle catch a few

If a pup aids the elder ,god help us,and im a Catholic.

walking the hounds out on bike early morning only doing 3 miles - a day and 5 miles now and again , and walk out in the evening , as the weather gets colder the work load will increase, soon be exercising mounted then cubbing trails, hounds cover a bit ground in the season , but you cant beat early morning , avoid the muggy day light and I agree get them in the maze at break of dawn , let them get naturally fit and stimulated at the same time instead of same thing , there minds need stimulating and new experiences met , let them enjoy too there leisure , just too emphasize that the hounds need road work too harden the pads and muscle them up with some definition aswell as fitness , and also shows them discipline , running dogs yes will keep them fit , but is alot of strain on a young dog , hound pups don't see any road work till there over a year ,. im just comparing too show that a hound that will cover tens of miles a week isn't shown any road work until over a year old even tho there body is more suited too it than that of a running dog . I would personally enjoy the pup until year old and get it out in the fields early morning. we all want the best out of our dogs but sometimes trying too do good is just sometimes exspecting too much too soon

• Like 1

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

• Like 1

Good film lads. Into the wild .. It on netflix

Will see if it's on sky Kev. Off work tonight and been asleep till 11 today so can't see me going bed anytime soon.
Its a long one 2 hours and a bit atb ?

Sound. Shawshank on for another hour yet so will try find it after. I will be up till about 3-4am.

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

what if you never had a gun tho?

Id borrow one from a nugget from Haworth.