Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Not long back in with the dogs. Nice and steady 4.8 mile on the bike in 55 mins. It's warm here today so plenty of stops for water on the way...

93008C2A-7AD9-477E-9323-C8D8DD79B409_zps

AACA917B-7602-4675-A7C3-243FC9B6019D_zps

7233BDAD-FAF7-448A-8C74-12D75E7F284F_zps

9F8822EB-2189-4D91-9C93-57618F18E5BD_zps

4BCB988E-0970-4923-A6E8-2D50F2496CA3_zps

Warmth and exercising a dog for nearly 5 miles,even with aqua,nah.

Morton - these dogs are out twice daily doing decent mileage, 5 mile to them is like me or you walking the shop. It's piss all. Would be a different story if the dogs hadn't been out the kennel since February like some lads.

TB25 and Kev - Pup is 7 months.

• Like 1

Morton - these dogs are out twice daily doing decent mileage, 5 mile to them is like me or you walking the shop. It's piss all.

Im in awe,you obviously have the sort of jukels ive always yearned for,ah well.If i,or my lad put 5 miles on a dog on a warm day,id twat the exerciser,until then happy hunting.A long leisurely meander with a little aqua related comfort is far short of a trike behind a bike and wet comfort,entering a pup to the same id hang,draw and quarter the exerciser,im so 13th century.

Morton - these dogs are out twice daily doing decent mileage, 5 mile to them is like me or you walking the shop. It's piss all.

Im in awe,you obviously have the sort of jukels ive always yearned for,ah well.If i,or my lad put 5 miles on a dog on a warm day,id twat the exerciser,until then happy hunting.A long leisurely meander with a little aqua related comfort is far short of a trike behind a bike and wet comfort,entering a pup to the same id hang,draw and quarter the exerciser,im so 13th century.

Keep yearning fella.

Keep yearning fella.

Ill try,about 3 seconds before i destroy my last dog,ive a destructive nature.

Keep yearning fella.

Just walk them more. They might even come good

• Like 2

Keep yearning fella.

With walking they often do,even mine,trekking behind a bike for 5 miles,in warmth,is Soooooo not my way,ive soooo much to learn,still.Honestly if yours is the way forward,im retiring before the lesson is learnt,happy hunting,id say Grasshopper but i feel like a yellow belt.

Keep yearning fella.

With walking they often do,even mine,trekking behind a bike for 5 miles,in warmth,is Soooooo not my way,ive soooo much to learn,still.Honestly if yours is the way forward,im retiring before the lesson is learnt,happy hunting,id say Grasshopper but i feel like a yellow belt.

Lol. Let's have it right. They did 5 mile. In an hour. Not 15 mins. An hour. With 3 stops. With an abundance of cool water.

That's a stop to rest and drink every 1.5 mile.

And they do it regularly. Not now and again.

If you see a problem with that then, well, it's your problem, not mine ?

• Like 1

Keep yearning fella.

Lol. Let's have it right. They did 5 mile. In an hour. Not 15 mins. An hour. With 3 stops. With an abundance of cool water.

That's a stop to rest and drink every 1.5 mile.

And they do it regularly. Not now and again.

If you see a problem with that then, well, it's your problem, not mine

I believe walking pace is 12 minutes to the mile,with 3 stops that would make the pace far more,no matter how cool the water,as im being pedantic and they are your dogs,who gives a feck.Id not exercise my useless mutts the same,possibly because i don,t value them as much as you :angel: .