• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My goldie hen i think lol

Posted Images

A mate of mine has just rung bullies in a nest outside up north and has goldies to ring in the next few days so not to late but they want to get on with it a bit :laugh: ,did you goldie and canary pair produce for you as well and well done with the bully young un's as they ain't the easiest to breed :victory:

just had another 8 hatch yesterday so not to late

Whats that about 70 for the year now then? :thumbs: ,but no one likes a show off Taz :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 1

70 I'm chuffed with 2 lol and I got my fingers and everything else crossed for these 4 eggs under the canarie. Just need a goldie cock now to go with my hen and next year maybe I'll have some goldfinch chicks. Thanks for your replies fellas

• Like 1

Managed to put my name on 4 grey pates off an old traveller fella I used buy game birds off today and he remembered a favour I did for him some 7 years ago lol and didn't ask me a lot for them so I'm a happy manjust the greenies now never knew there was so many variations of colours thought they were all just green at first any one on here know where I could purchase a nice pair of cinnamons and or a pair of pieds? Thanks Matthew

Taz has put a LOT and i mean A LOT :yes: into his birds and he deserves his rewards Jinny1 :victory: ,but i would also be chuffed with 2 as for the second year running my pair did nothing but p*ss me off :laugh: ..

Same.......same.......same :D

• Like 1

Managed to put my name on 4 grey pates off an old traveller fella I used buy game birds off today and he remembered a favour I did for him some 7 years ago lol and didn't ask me a lot for them so I'm a happy manjust the greenies now never knew there was so many variations of colours thought they were all just green at first any one on here know where I could purchase a nice pair of cinnamons and or a pair of pieds? Thanks Matthew

I can't really sell you a pair as such as i only got related cinny's but once the moult is over i'll gift you for free one half of a greenfinch cinny pair mate as i got greenies of a few colours :thumbs: ,but no pieds but i know a man who has if you want me to ask him and were both in Norfolk :victory: ..

My next goal is to acquire 2 pairs of Greenfinches never realised they came in so many colours lol. Pied's and cinnamons like the look of them anybody able to steer me the right direction as iv already said I'm a novice and don't want my pants pulled down lol but will happily travel and pay for good quality birds thanks again Matthew

• Like 1