• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My goldie hen i think lol

Posted Images

A mate of mine has just rung bullies in a nest outside up north and has goldies to ring in the next few days so not to late but they want to get on with it a bit :laugh: ,did you goldie and canary pair produce for you as well and well done with the bully young un's as they ain't the easiest to breed :victory:

• Like 1

Thanks no mate they didn't produce bought the goldie as a cock it's a hen I've been informed that's what happens when you don't know what you doing lol my aim is to acquire a nice pair of goldies and greenies and in time breed some mules, I've only had birds 2 minutes so need to learn a lot and but I'm hooked Mrs thinks I'm daft but these little birds fascinate me

• Like 1

A mate of mine has just rung bullies in a nest outside up north and has goldies to ring in the next few days so not to late but they want to get on with it a bit :laugh: ,did you goldie and canary pair produce for you as well and well done with the bully young un's as they ain't the easiest to breed :victory:

just had another 8 hatch yesterday so not to late

• Like 1