Lamping Dogs Lamping Pics Old Or New

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol... i will get in a book one day,,, . look after them picks they become price;less as you get older

There's about 260 photos of lamping inside this:   But it's not out for a few more months.... :victory:

here's a old one of Bryn from start to finish on a catch , jim of here took the pics, and very good pic had some good bags with old Bryn over the years , most of pics now are just end of the n

Posted Images

Have loads of photos mainly deer but not sure if can post those ones all from pre ban days these are a few foxes taken by my old dog

Good stuff mate, how's the dog bred.
You tell me haven't got a clue just lurcher to lurcher proper bitza dog

What's the blue and white bitch called if you don't mind me asking bud I used to own a dog very similar to that

Poppy, owned her for over 2 years she was 10 month old when I got her from a pet home

shes a cracking whippet and knows how to knock em over day and night well done trev

Cheers mate atb Trev.

Have loads of photos mainly deer but not sure if can post those ones all from pre ban days these are a few foxes taken by my old dog

my sort of dog that, very nice
Many thanks goes well with your name as that was he did best:)

Good stuff mate, how's the dog bred.
You tell me haven't got a clue just lurcher to lurcher proper bitza dog

What's the blue and white bitch called if you don't mind me asking bud I used to own a dog very similar to that

Poppy, owned her for over 2 years she was 10 month old when I got her from a pet home

Ok bud wrong dog then bitch I was thinking of was called gypsy good bitch but lad never kept intouch who had her never found out what she made work wise that's all cherrs

Other season best night we had out on lamp but well worth it some good runs an some right memories to take away that night loved it

Bet your missus didn't take that pic on her nice kitchen floor :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1