post-100267-0-58920900-1438692597_thumb.jpgpost-100267-0-09804400-1438692915_thumb.jpeg

hi im a newbie and im working jagdterriers , i currently have a 7 year old proven dog and i have a 13 week old dog pup and im also in the middle of trying to import a bitch which is two year old from slovakia, anyone else in the uk working jagdterriers please get in contact thanks welsh jags

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a picture of the dog pup.....

My new bitch ula! , two year old , from Slovakia just got her today ?

hi im a newbie and im working jagdterriers , i currently have a 7 year old proven dog and i have a 13 week old dog pup and im also in the middle of trying to import a bitch which is two year old from

Posted Images

post-60502-0-84209200-1438757096.pngwelcome to the forum bud there's a few people that have them now in the uk and also work them as well not every one will get on with them as they can hunt on a long way but if you put the time and effort in there quite biddable and will turn there hand to most things

• Like 1

Hi dymented , yeah I've found that they have exceptional noses, I have to keep a locator collor on him at all times when walking, I bought edi the 7 year old all ready working 110%,he's not broken to livestock though so I have to be careful where I leave him off,where do you dogs come from ? What work do you do with them ?

Keaner the dog I have at the moment has been worked on everything in Slovakia mostly wild boar so he has a very good nose ,I use him for flushing rabbits and hair and other things, mostly use him for digging, no problem with the size of him when it comes to earth work . He's 35cm to the shoulder and fits most places, very strong dog and quite tuff , not overly hard and aggressive like I initially read up about them before I bought one, he's quite a clever dog , mite of came with his age , soon see when this dog pup is old enough to work, what dogs do you work ?

I've got a patter dale cross and a lurcher. The patterdale is getting on now so she will only do a bit. Me and my mates hav had all sorts in the past mainly patterdales. I do like the look of yours though they do look like they be good all rounders

• Like 1