Long Netting Hat

Tiercel

There a handy bit of kit mate , even when your lamping and the light goes out we used to carry a small torch but now it's all contained in the hat and with the battery's it's no a heavy hat

• Like 1

Handy things, just puts a nice glow onto floor, not too bright, you can get them with red, light as well, a company was doing them in camouflage, not too dear either, my mate had one couple of yr ago,

There is one in camouflage shown down the side but its a fiver and im a yorkshire man.

• Like 1

Handy things, just puts a nice glow onto floor, not too bright, you can get them with red, light as well, a company was doing them in camouflage, not too dear either, my mate had one couple of yr ago,

There is one in camouflage shown down the side but its a fiver and im a yorkshire man.
I am Yorkshire man too mate,that's why I will get one from aldi,

Re the windy nights: try Musto hats. I have one with a clip at the back so you can clip it to your t shirt or jacket in high winds. I thought it was a bit gimmicky at first but it certainly works.