Not Long Now

Well this cooler spell and damp air has got me absolutely buzzing with anticipation for the upcoming season more so than the past few ,

Got a load of new gear and this years new recruits are shaping up nice , going to spend a good bit of the rest of the light evenings looking for new permission that's how buzzing I am lol ,

Anyone else feeling it ,

It's too push down here all week but my son said come August give it a go in the horse paddocks but now there saying this could be the hottest August on record so maybe just stick to lamping

It's too push down here all week but my son said come August give it a go in the horse paddocks but now there saying this could be the hottest August on record so maybe just stick to lamping

That wouldn't be to hard up there ??

I went out for a very short session this morning, just to do 2 small warrens, nothing I the fist warren and only 1 in the second, I might do a few of these little sessions through August before the season starts proper.

I keep thinking back to a day last season I had ferreting a long ditch, was a really hard frost, the rabbits were bolting well, had a couple of easy digs. Was one of the most enjoyable days ferreting Ive ever had. The frosty days seem so far away now.

• Like 1