Sign in to follow this  
maxhardcore

Sunderland Afc 2015-16 Season

All FACTS BM

Youl only get the truth here.

You might not like it

But it's the truth :)

Fucks sake not another Sunderland thread,,,,,max is a good friend of mine,,,,,,but why the f**k do you lot entertain him,,,lol

Things can only get better :)

Every cloud and all that ' if nothing else I bet Advocaat is saying to short more funds please for a quality signing or 3 before the transfer deadline.

Another defender

Creative midfielder come Striker

Plus another striker.

Evans / Van Djirk

Januzzai

Mousa Sow

Those will do :)

You do realise that you can't change the whole team 3 times a week for the rest of the season cause your shite don't you mate ? Lol lol........if they made every signing you have suggested since the start of these threads that would have a budget bigger than Morgan Stanley !! Lol

to be honest max your in a catchment area weres theres 2 prem teams thats a dream to most areas just think if you lived in the northwest or midlands or london with the amount of clubs they have to support we both know your claims are way wide of the mark different gravy come on max unless you sign a boy band your never going to fill those thousands of empty seats and they might even stay to see the second half

to be honest max your in a catchment area weres theres 2 prem teams thats a dream to most areas just think if you lived in the northwest or midlands or london with the amount of clubs they have to support we both know your claims are way wide of the mark different gravy come on max unless you sign a boy band your never going to fill those thousands of empty seats and they might even stay to see the second half

Give him a break mate......i could tell you its A FACT that Elvis is alive and well......much as i might try to convince you......you dont think i actually believe it do you :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Every cloud and all that ' if nothing else I bet Advocaat is saying to short more funds please for a quality signing or 3 before the transfer deadline.

Another defender

Plus another striker.

Evans / Van Djirk

Januzzai

Mousa Sow

Your not getting Big Virgil......doubt he will be at us for much longer but I do think a big club will come in for him. Not Sunderland....😊

Another defender

Plus another striker.

Evans / Van Djirk

Januzzai

Mousa Sow

Your not getting Big Virgil......doubt he will be at us for much longer but I do think a big club will come in for him. Not Sunderland....😊

Where he will be found out how good he really is😂. He is a good play, top player in fact but down there he won't be anywhere near a top player

Another defender

Plus another striker.

Evans / Van Djirk

Januzzai

Mousa Sow

Where he will be found out how good he really is😂. He is a good play, top player in fact but down there he won't be anywhere near a top player

You think so mate.......young lad that reads the game with ease, strolls about, good on the ball, can score too. Only reason we leak goals is cause that diddy Ambrose that he has had to play beside.

He would be a hit in the EPL.

Fucks sake not another Sunderland thread,,,,,max is a good friend of mine,,,,,,but why the f**k do you lot entertain him,,,lol

Well as his mate let him know he's a complete fecking numpty as he has no idea Tomo :thumbs: ..

Another defender

Plus another striker.

Evans / Van Djirk

Januzzai

Mousa Sow

You think so mate.......young lad that reads the game with ease, strolls about, good on the ball, can score too. Only reason we leak goals is cause that diddy Ambrose that he has had to play beside.

He would be a hit in the EPL.

I honestly don't believe he would be a hit mate putting all aside, could see him going down and getting a game but I don't think he would be a stand out there, especially at a top club! If someone came in with a £9m bid would you want Celtic to take the offer?