attracting ducks

hi , it depends on what ducks your trying to draw in if its mallard they will eat weat, barley, tates, peas, beans , but if you want teal then i would use barley or if you can get old of any grass seed then teal will love it , because it just floats on the water also find the shallow part of ther pond then feed it that end and put it in the water and some just out of it but not to deep just enough for the ducks to dabble in and also if you are going to use tates try to get some rotton ones or chop them up so the ducks can nibble at them because they will not be able to brake them down till they rot .

regards wag :thumbs:

Yeh i use chaff out the dryer & was lucky to get near a 1tone of weedseed mix wheat & barley.We are going through it & dont have enough time to keep feeding the pond & theres a few teal & mallard & my bro & i shot it tonight for 7 mallard & then left more to come in.

Yeh i use chaff out the dryer & was lucky to get near a 1tone of weedseed mix wheat & barley.We are going through it & dont have enough time to keep feeding the pond & theres a few teal & mallard & my bro & i shot it tonight for 7 mallard & then left more to come in.

If you don't have time to feed the pond get a automatic feeder from kabala's order over the internet there £25 delivered to your door and are excellent. :thumbs:

If you don't have time to feed the pond get a automatic feeder from kabala's order over the internet there £25 delivered to your door and are excellent. :thumbs:

These automatic feeders sound good where can you get em from mate ????????????

The one I've got is the one below copy and then paste the link below into your search engine bar an walla .The only problem that you might have is that the charger that comes with it is 110volts coz it's American but it charges up with my 6V charger that I got from Aldi for a £5 or you can just buy dissposable ones for about £3

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...1&noImage=0

Item:IH-227111

Cabela's Feeder Kit

$39.99

The one I've got is the one below copy and then paste the link below into your search engine bar an walla .The only problem that you might have is that the charger that comes with it is 110volts coz it's American but it charges up with my 6V charger that I got from Aldi for a £5 or you can just buy dissposable ones for about £3

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...1&noImage=0

Item:IH-227111

Cabela's Feeder Kit

$39.99

I am sorry to be as thick as sh*t but can you explain how these work, how do they do it and how much feed do they hold cos I just imagine what or how it does it. Thanks in advance. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...