Strong Stuff Collars

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt use anything else great service  

WHAT HIS IT WITH THESE BIG FAT COLLARS,,,, IS IT A FASHION THING,,,, ITS NOT HAS IFF THE LURCHER,S ARE PULLING TRUCK,S,,,, LOL AND THEY DONT PULL YOUR ARM OFF WHEN YOU WALK THEM EITHER ,,,,, I DO THI

He used to be on here. Not sure any more. He's a sound bloke but doesn't suffer fools and gets constantly harassed on Facebook by muppets.   From what I can gather, he gets bombarded by messages li

Posted Images

Does anyone know if the guy still makes these collars as I have emailed him but no reply

Thanks

Ive yet to own a mutt that could possibly give a collar like that justice,or owned one strong enough to cart it about,until then the £2 i spent over 20 years ago as outlasted at least 4 dogs and is good for a couple more.Do any lads remember the days when the estate cur with a good collar was the source of our requirements,it was just catching the bugger.

• Like 1

When the wife had American Bulldogs the collars were ideal teaching them to heel,and I have had expensive leather ones break with dirt sand and water abraising them,some can look abit overkill on certain lurchers but he does thinner ones now,or used to,I haven't got working dogs now so don't know his range.

When the wife had American Bulldogs the collars were ideal teaching them to heel,and I have had expensive leather ones break with dirt sand and water abraising them,some can look abit overkill on certain lurchers but he does thinner ones now,or used to,I haven't got working dogs now so don't know his range.

Seriously,the neck of even an American Bulldog would snap long before a decent leather collar,especially a decent un,behave.They are a fat dog with a yanky twang,not a 17 stone politician at a Mayfair whiplash den.

• Like 1

Seriously,the neck of even an American Bulldog would snap long before a decent leather collar,especially a decent un,behave.They are a fat dog with a yanky twang,not a 17 stone politician at a Mayfair whiplash den.
Hers weren't fat ,and they wasn't used to extend her penis lol ,she went through several collars bought from online,

But each persons has their on opinion and what they want for their dog.

Hers weren't fat ,and they wasn't used to extend her penis lol ,she went through several collars bought from online,

They are fattish looking grasshopper,its in the name American.I was at a show today and some of the Bull X lads adorned their slow fat jukels with the strong stuff necklaces,i found it to be more about ego than function,they looked comical and Sooooooo overboard,the collars looked about as useful as the dogs wearing them,fattish,definitely heavyish and certainly something that would restrict speed,if the majority of these neanderthal lurcher ever owned it,as you say it about opinions,rarely function.

They are fattish looking grasshopper,its in the name American.I was at a show today and some of the Bull X lads adorned their slow fat jukels with the strong stuff necklaces,i found it to be more about ego than function,they looked comical and Sooooooo overboard,the collars looked about as useful as the dogs wearing them,fattish,definitely heavyish and certainly something that would restrict speed,if the majority of these neanderthal lurcher ever owned it,as you say it about opinions,rarely function.
Don't tell me one got placed above your dog?
  • Like 1

Don't tell me one got placed above your dog?

If it did i possibly lost sight of the mutt hidden behind its fecking horse collar,ive become accustomed to always finishing at least 3rd,3rds a bonus,seriously ive yet to encounter a decent lurcher judge at a decent lurcher show,yup there are still at least 3 about,that would ever place a fat plodder,with an over enthusiastic collar,before a PROPER lurcher as some of us know them.

Yeh he's definitely still at it. I emailed him one day last week, sent payment the next morning and received the collars the day after.

Can't fault him. But he is fussy about who he deals with as said above.

670ED71F-8485-4A76-B1F0-284D0BE2A79F_zps

• Like 1