Dear Deirdre... Post Your Problems Here.

Guest vin
Go to solution Solved by Guest vin,

Dear vin,

I get very upset when people call me a townie twat. :cray:How long will it be before I'm considered a fully fledged bumpkin?

Walshie..

Never, ever, ever. You will always be a townie twat. Sorry.. Being a bumpkin is something you are born into, you may as well ask "At what stage of its life does a lamb stop being a lamb and become a cow..?"

Mal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear vin   I have two brothers, one works at McDonald's, the other was sentenced to death in the gas chamber.   My mother died of a drug overdose when I was three years old, my two sisters are pro

Trust you to have a f***ing shop.....!! Lol lol

Dear Walshie, I had the same when we moved to Cornwall 23 years back. I asked an old boy in the pub "how long before were accepted?" His reply was "we'll give it four generations boy, then we'll ha

Dear vin

I have two brothers, one works at McDonald's, the other was sentenced to death in the gas chamber.

My mother died of a drug overdose when I was three years old, my two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells drugs and human traffics.

Recently, I met a girl who was released from a reformatory where she served time for smothering her illegitimate child to death.

I love this girl very much and want to marry her.

My problem is this:

Shall I tell her about my brother who works at McDonald's

Edited by kanny
  • Like 9

Dear Deirdre,

I'm having real serious issues, I keep loosing socks :cray: I don't understand it, one minute you put a pair in the wash only to find only one when hanging out on the line.. Why does it keep happening, I've lost stripy socks, spotty socks, knee socks, ankle socks, bed socks the lot! Why does only one only ever feck off never to be seen again, why not both!

I'm at a loss of what to do,

Regards, very upset sock lady :cray:

Wear more suzzies & fishnets...

Sorry Vin, as i knew the best answer to this one. ;)

Dear vin,

I enjoy THL, but why does reading the airgun section make me want to hang myself?

Dear Vin I am supposed to be a moderator on THL but cannot bring myself to even read the airgun section for fear of the above...!

dear vin why cant i understand any of red trims posts and the more i re read them the more confused i get and do you think theres any help or hope for max before he starts his sunderland thread

Vin can you answer this one for me as well please.

Dear vin,

I get very upset when people call me a townie twat. :cray:How long will it be before I'm considered a fully fledged bumpkin?

Walshie..

Never, ever, ever. You will always be a townie twat. Sorry.. Being a bumpkin is something you are born into, you may as well ask "At what stage of its life does a lamb stop being a lamb and become a cow..?"

Mal.

Dear vin,

Why is Mal such a dickhead?

Dear Deirdre,

I'm having real serious issues, I keep loosing socks :cray: I don't understand it, one minute you put a pair in the wash only to find only one when hanging out on the line.. Why does it keep happening, I've lost stripy socks, spotty socks, knee socks, ankle socks, bed socks the lot! Why does only one only ever feck off never to be seen again, why not both!

I'm at a loss of what to do,

Regards, very upset sock lady :cray:

That one is very easy to answer. The odd socks elope with all the pens.

TC

dear vin why cant i understand any of red trims posts and the more i re read them the more confused i get

I can help you out with this one...just google...Professor Stanley Unwin...that should help you translate his posts :thumbs:

• Like 2

Dear Vin.

Another mod has asked if I would check out his plums. Fungal growth and crawling insects was mentioned.

I'm worried. What would your best advice be?