Dear Deirdre... Post Your Problems Here.

Guest vin
Go to solution Solved by Guest vin,

Got a problem ?

Got a question of a personal nature ?

Need answers to difficult Questions you can't / won't / don't dare ask a family member / friend.

ASK AWAY .... There's lots of straight talking genuine decent people around this site who will help.

A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM HALVED .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear vin   I have two brothers, one works at McDonald's, the other was sentenced to death in the gas chamber.   My mother died of a drug overdose when I was three years old, my two sisters are pro

Trust you to have a f***ing shop.....!! Lol lol

Dear Walshie, I had the same when we moved to Cornwall 23 years back. I asked an old boy in the pub "how long before were accepted?" His reply was "we'll give it four generations boy, then we'll ha

Dear Deirdre,

I'm having real serious issues, I keep loosing socks :cray: I don't understand it, one minute you put a pair in the wash only to find only one when hanging out on the line.. Why does it keep happening, I've lost stripy socks, spotty socks, knee socks, ankle socks, bed socks the lot! Why does only one only ever feck off never to be seen again, why not both!

I'm at a loss of what to do,

Regards, very upset sock lady :cray:

Dear vin,

I enjoy THL, but why does reading the airgun section make me want to hang myself?

Hahaha...........I seem to remember it being so simple as a lad to go out shoot rabbits with an air rifle.............now I don't feel qualified with all the 'numbers' involved nowadays...;-) Edited by Accip74
  • Like 3

Dear Deirdre,

I'm having real serious issues, I keep loosing socks :cray: I don't understand it, one minute you put a pair in the wash only to find only one when hanging out on the line.. Why does it keep happening, I've lost stripy socks, spotty socks, knee socks, ankle socks, bed socks the lot! Why does only one only ever feck off never to be seen again, why not both!

Can some of the other member club together to send Sock's to live with you....I'm sure they would pay you to loose him.

Dear Deirdre,

Dear Very Upset Sock Lady,

I am so sorry to hear of your foot garment woes. It is a problem which effects many people, but few admit it. Well done to you on coming forward and standing up to be counted.

It is often the case that this problem can be a symptom of underlying issues within the relationship. Are there trust issues between you and your partner? Do you lie awake at night wondering if he finds your pig more attractive an you? Do you find your pig more attractive than him?

I find that the best thing to do for the sock problem is to buy all socks the same colour. This way they are always in pairs.

To help with your other issues I'm sending you my free leaflets 'Is a pig ruining your relationship?', and 'Are you so pathetically lacking in mates that you have to write into a national newspaper to share your problems?'.

Wishing you all the best with your future wardrobe organisation,

Deirdre

(You know that all the problems are fictional and written by staff writers?)

• Like 2