Hunting Act Reform - Act Now !!!!

It is now being widely reported that the Government will propose amendments to the Hunting Act and that THIS COULD GO TO A VOTE AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK.

The amendments, if passed, would remove the arbitrary two dog limit in exempt hunting making it legal to flush and shoot foxes using packs of hounds. The changes would represent a significant improvement for many farmers and hunts, whilst moving the law into line with Scotland.

In order to win that vote, we need every single person who supports hunting contact their MP again and make their views known on this issue.

USING THE LINK BELOW YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR MP. All you need do is to enter your postcode, everything else is done for you and it will take you less than a minute to complete the whole thing.

But please don't stop there, forward this information to your friends and family and post it on social media as well. Please also send any response you receive from your MP to lobbying@countryside-alliance.org to further their lobbying activity.

I cannot stress enough the importance and urgency of this campaign. We have just a few days to ensure our voice is heard and secure a better future for hunting.

http://act.voteaction.uk/a/76?utm_source=Dragon+Tale&utm_campaign=1928d67d4a-Hunting_campaign_respondents_re_lobby_070915&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d1b9e86c40-1928d67d4a-217013501

(Moderators – Can you please pin this post and also post it on the other forums)

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was my reply -   Dear Julie, Thank you for your reply, although its not what I wanted to hear it is what I expected, you may not know this but the hunting act doesn't just stop people follo

It is now being widely reported that the Government will propose amendments to the Hunting Act and that THIS COULD GO TO A VOTE AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK.   The amendments, if passed, would remove the a

No offence intended Len and certainly none taken..... but an open forum isn't a wise place to discuss tactics or details.   All I can say is that I wouldn't have put my name to it, if I didn't think

Barrie, how does this secure our future? The promise was total repeal if voted for not allowing more dogs to chase, what about the running dog men? Do they not exist? Genuine questions. Not starting a row

No offence intended Len and certainly none taken..... but an open forum isn't a wise place to discuss tactics or details.

All I can say is that I wouldn't have put my name to it, if I didn't think it was the right thing to do.

I hope you'll understand my reasoning.

Kind Regards - Barrie

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 7

does this include people in scotland to get in touch with there mp,wf

Hi Wilbur

I think the answer is just to try it.... if it doesn't accept your post code then at least you tried and thank you for your support for those of us who are less fortunate and live south of the Border.

Kind Regards - Barrie

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

This been going on so long that I just can't be bothered with it all least of all let the powers to be know I'm bothered either way,you never gonna be going back to the days of old so simple answer,work round it

• IanB unpinned this topic