Fury for the win and all the fury haters will be silent mark my words only possible way Tyson can beat wvlad in Germany is to knock him out, he'll rough wvlad up and make him fight wait and see , he won't run like shitehouse David haye did. Good champion wvlad is but I'm afraid his time is up don't tell me he'll beat Tyson just wait Untill the night I've just bet my Audi Q7 with a mate also and got lots of things on the line, Tyson knows Peter fury knows and I know who will win

cushtyjook, at least you Tyson, Peter and most of us are all on the same boat, we all know who's gona win, and that's klitscho

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Fury for the win and all the fury haters will be silent mark my words only possible way Tyson can beat wvlad in Germany is to knock him out, he'll rough wvlad up and make him fight wait and see , he won't run like shitehouse David haye did. Good champion wvlad is but I'm afraid his time is up don't tell me he'll beat Tyson just wait Untill the night I've just bet my Audi Q7 with a mate also and got lots of things on the line, Tyson knows Peter fury knows and I know who will win

cushtyjook, at least you Tyson, Peter and most of us are all on the same boat, we all know who's gona win, and that's klitscho

You that confindent are you how much are you betting here then ? Serious if you want to believe in something at least put your money where your mouth is just face it wvladamir clinchko will be getting roughed up by the bigger man on the night and he doesn't like getting roughed up he just jab jab grab rights won't be doing that with fury and any one is a fool to believe it

I asked you a while ago Cushtyjook and you didnt reply......how do you intend to cover these bets your offering,this being the internet and all ?.......Whos going to hold the money etc ?

Edited by gnasher16

I asked you a while ago Cushtyjook and you didnt reply......how do you intend to cover these bets your offering,this being the internet and all ?.......Whos going to hold the money etc ?

It will depend on honestly in all fairnous I believe he'll do it I've given my mate the spare keys to my Audi and will give him the main set if Tyson looses on fight night, I'm fully down to bet any thing not just money will bet anything so please if there is any serious betting people on this forum and not just the fools who say wvladamir will win and won't dream of backing it up with the cash

You that confindent are you how much are you betting here then ? Serious if you want to believe in something at least put your money where your mouth is just face it wvladamir clinchko will be getting roughed up by the bigger man on the night and he doesn't like getting roughed up he just jab jab grab rights won't be doing that with fury and any one is a fool to believe it

yea, I'd bet klitscho to win, for I don't see him fighting a brawl, I see it heading more towards a calzaghe, lacy type of fight

Cushty, I don't understand why you want to bet anyone here. Fair enough, if your boy wins you can double your money, but you could go into Paddy Power and get 7/2 odds.

do paddy power take Audis, caravans and generators as collateral?

His caravan's still clamped from being double parked a few weeks ago. :laugh:

It will depend on honestly in all fairnous I believe he'll do it I've given my mate the spare keys to my Audi and will give him the main set if Tyson looses on fight night, I'm fully down to bet any thing not just money will bet anything so please if there is any serious betting people on this forum and not just the fools who say wvladamir will win and won't dream of backing it up with the cash

Thats not what im asking ......we,re not mates what im asking is being realistic how are you going to cover peoples bets ?......i mean i could be genuine and your not meaning you get paid out if you win when i wasnt getting paid out either way.......forget the fight talk for a minute and be real,how do you intend it to work ?

I would gladly hold the money and provide a signed receipt that way the two parties that are betting will know the cash is at hand and will be paid up if they win ... I am smack in the middle of you to fellas so you could drop the money in my hand then if there is any fear I am dodgy you will know exactly where I live .......

• Like 2

Cushty, I don't understand why you want to bet anyone here. Fair enough, if your boy wins you can double your money, but you could go into Paddy Power and get 7/2 odds.

do paddy power take Audis, caravans and generators as collateral?

Do you think they will take my old Berlingo Van(non runner)...on the Crolla-v-Perez fight next week??

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 5

I would gladly hold the money and provide a signed receipt that way the two parties that are betting will know the cash is at hand and will be paid up if they win ... I am smack in the middle of you to fellas so you could drop the money in my hand then if there is any fear I am dodgy you will know exactly where I live .......

I wasnt really looking for a bet i was just curious really........but if i was going to bet against the man i want to win it would have to be for proper money.....and readies........not cars,caravans or fork lift trucks :D

Edited by gnasher16

1 thing we all agree on is, we can't wait til it's fight time, granted the heavy weight division is boring, this since the haye fight has a bit of draw to it. Good luck to both.

Must admit im looking forward to the Joshua/White bout more these are exciting times for British heavyweight boxing again its great to see British promoters having the balls to make such matches.

• Like 2