Personally with flurry, its about the pay day and nothing else

I am not a boxing fan, but there are some comments on here that have me thinking that lot of others are in the same boat as me. The boxer is British, as such he deserves the support of British boxing fans. If he was to win and become champion how many would like to bask in his glory. I wonder?

TC

There will be loads mate.

you know that.

What I was trying to get across was,

being heavyweight champion of the world is not about money.

Its about being The Heavyweight Champion of the world.

With flurry its about the big payday.

Just my honest opinion.

Edited by TUFFTY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Fury got up off the floor to beat a couple of blown up cruiser weights. Will be intresting to see what happens now hes actually in with somebody the same size and weight. No height advantage, no reach advantage, no weight advantage. They are the three things that have got him where he is that he wont have on fight night. Atb taggy.

if he can beat him with skill + power fury will prove most people wrong, but I just don't think so when steps in the ring with him, he may do well for few rounds, then he will come unstuck :yes:

I am not a boxing fan, but there are some comments on here that have me thinking that lot of others are in the same boat as me. The boxer is British, as such he deserves the support of British boxing fans. If he was to win and become champion how many would like to bask in his glory. I wonder?

TC

You dont deserve support you earn it

• Like 1

I hope fury doesnt win because if he does heavyweight boxing will be at a new all time low. Probably the most untalented world champion of all time. Taggy.

Wilder already has this accolade, he got a World Title shot after not fighting one contender or any other fighter ranked in the top 30 ( some say top 50 ) Ok he beat Stiverne for the Title but that's no mean feat. Since winning the title Wilder continues to fight journeymen. He is meant to fight Povetkin his mandatory, so if he does he will lose convincingly.

Like Fury or not he will be well up for this fight. A Traveller fighting for the Heavyweight World Title,the venue will be a sell out. Will it be enough to win ? Is he getting Wlad at the right time ? We will know soon enough.

I know what your saying about wilder MickC but when someone who keeps tripping over there own feet becomes heavyweight champion of the world it will be a sad day. Atb taggy.

He definetly needs to work on his co ordination, he has even punched himself in a fight before lol

TC

You dont deserve support you earn it

I would beg to differ, representing your country in any sport no matter the level deserves support. Now respect is a different matter entirely, that you most certainly have to earn.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 2

TC

There will be loads mate.

you know that.

What I was trying to get across was,

being heavyweight champion of the world is not about money.

Its about being The Heavyweight Champion of the world.

With flurry its about the big payday.

Just my honest opinion.

Tuffty like a few others on here youve just slagged ty from the of chum and each time youve been proved wrong just like the other numptys on here .now the best you can come up with .hes only in it for the money ffs ,when was the last time a fighter fought for nothing that you know of in the paid ranks . answers on a postage stamp please .as for your opinion ,who the fluck are you to have an opinion on anything .theres a little gang on here with nothing better to do than just sit in front of your laptops waiting to cry about tyson like a gang of old fannies .get it into your jealous heads .hes going to win the world title .just like i told you all a good few years ago .