• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

I don't know how people can really say , I don't like Tyson he's this or he's that . It's all an act , a persona . Boxing is show biz and a humble boxer who does his talking with his fists won't put as many bums on seats as a vocal personality who you either love or hate . I'm sure away from the cameras Tyson is a lot different . I wish him well and hope he wins and brings the belt home , but he will have to stop Klitchko , and I think the Ukrainian will frustrate fury and ultimately outbox him . Hope I'm wrong , but I predict a boring fight with a lot of holding and cuddling .

Thats rubbish with respect...Just look at Mexicans or any good fighters that give it everthing, Froch , Pacman, etc etc They dont need to gob off and they sell big fights.. I wouldnt mind but Tyson is no character or funnyman,Its all false and put on..If you have to try to be a character then you aint one..
naseem hamed , Chris Eubank , Nigel benn . All flamboyant characters , who put on a show . Even Froch got into trash talking prior to the second Groves fight . A bit of needle and a story sell fights especially when the boxers ain't the best . Tyson is in for a good payday no doubt about it . You can't compare him to a Mexican , he's a big lump with a punch .

I don't know how people can really say , I don't like Tyson he's this or he's that . It's all an act , a persona . Boxing is show biz and a humble boxer who does his talking with his fists won't put as many bums on seats as a vocal personality who you either love or hate . I'm sure away from the cameras Tyson is a lot different . I wish him well and hope he wins and brings the belt home , but he will have to stop Klitchko , and I think the Ukrainian will frustrate fury and ultimately outbox him . Hope I'm wrong , but I predict a boring fight with a lot of holding and cuddling .

Thats rubbish with respect...Just look at Mexicans or any good fighters that give it everthing, Froch , Pacman, etc etc They dont need to gob off and they sell big fights.. I wouldnt mind but Tyson is no character or funnyman,Its all false and put on..If you have to try to be a character then you aint one..
naseem hamed , Chris Eubank , Nigel benn . All flamboyant characters , who put on a show . Even Froch got into trash talking prior to the second Groves fight . A bit of needle and a story sell fights especially when the boxers ain't the best . Tyson is in for a good payday no doubt about it . You can't compare him to a Mexican , he's a big lump with a punch .

yes they WERE characters..Thats my point really...

If Tyson does start getting beaten it will look dramatic

For sure a big, ungainly, 7ft lump being battered around the ring would not be a pretty sight.

ooh I dont know..Im looking forward to that possibility..

• Like 1

yes they WERE characters..Thats my point really...
and my point was the Tyson fury that people like or dislike is a persona for the cameras and media , love him or hate him , we are talking about him arnt we ? So it's worked it's called hype . And people will spend their hard earned to watch it . Who's the mug . He is going to be singing all the way to the bank . And people can say what they like about him . He's a second rate heavyweight who is not world class and he has got this fight . Good luck to him .
  • Like 1

I know nothing about boxing but whenever i look at tyson i always think he looks out of shape?

sure thats just his shape n size dare. he will never look ripped like some boxers do but im sure he will be in good order when he steps over the ropes.

No one gave Buster Douglas a chance against the real Tyson. Shit happens.

Theres no comparison Mike Tyson hardly trained for that fight and was off his tits on coke and pumping hookers most nights leading up to that fight

Wlad tko 7

if Fury can stand up to his shots and negate his jab/hook/hold tactic,then he'll wear Wlad down end it by the 10th imo

worst case scenario it becomes a giant hugging contest and ends in a split decision in Wlads favour,though i don't think Fury will allow that to happen.

Without a doubt fury will go too fight ? he a game lad he is where he is at in the game beacause he good enough too be there end of story, all this its not what it used too be is bollocks they say it every era M Tyson L Lewis all got the same old same old you can only fight who is about in your own life time fair does the current skill set might not look as pretty as the clay era but times have changed bigger stronger men different styles too accommodate the changes

Hopefully Tyson will beat klitchco maybe get tested on the way he been hit hard before n got back up and on with it that's a big test In This game and he on course

I'd of like too of seen him fight wilder but can understand wanting the bigger target first he bin asking long enough I feel for Tyson cause David haye spoiled his roll with his loss of bottle and retirement due too his career ending shoulder injury that as most predicted healed and yet again he crying for another ill deserved chance lol funny how he not asking too fight Tyson he made a lot of claims as too what he was going too do to him? He after AJ can't see him lasting three rounds AJ will know how weakness and flaws test them see the pain an finish him very quick

Exciting times for British boxing if I was AJ I'd try deontay wilder I dont think AJ get any test or rounds until he fights wilder fury of other top five lads in class think AJ got massive future power focus discipline but the acid test still too come can he take a big shot refocus and power on if he can he will rule IMHO

• Like 1

Fury got up off the floor to beat a couple of blown up cruiser weights. Will be intresting to see what happens now hes actually in with somebody the same size and weight. No height advantage, no reach advantage, no weight advantage. They are the three things that have got him where he is that he wont have on fight night. Atb taggy.

Personally with flurry, its about the pay day and nothing else

I am not a boxing fan, but there are some comments on here that have me thinking that lot of others are in the same boat as me. The boxer is British, as such he deserves the support of British boxing fans. If he was to win and become champion how many would like to bask in his glory. I wonder?

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 2