• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Calm down dear...you posted on a forum i replyd...nothing to get all pissy about...but anyway...so Jimmy Tibbs told you that Joe Gallagher told him that he thought Tyson Fury wasnt going to win but you forgot as you had no idea what Gallaghers opinion of Fury was but then you remembered Jimmy Tibbs told you...yeah that sounds like something i might belive :D:thumbs:

f**k me its really not that complicated.....Jimmy mentioned a few trainers he had spoke to that thought Fury would win and some who thought he would lose.....i dont know Gallaghers " opinion " myself as i didnt speak to him.......stop trying to go all Sherlock where its not needed whether you believe 3 + 3 is 6 or 7 makes no odds to me whatsoever.......are you not the chap who has read every book on boxing ever published ?........do you dissect everything this intently or do you only believe things read with your own 2 eyes :D

Lol gnash it only matters fury won who cares who said what most said fury wouldn't win but he did I agree with you a lot wrote fury off but he won he got to get past the rematch first and for all we know Wvlad might do him in that

What's your honest opinion on how the rematch comes out

Im yet to come across anyone either within or outside the sport who genuinely thought Fury would win.....sure every gypsy thought he would because they are born warriors who know the boxing game inside out......never mind people like Joe Gallagher,Jimmy Tibbs,Adam Booth at home or Freddie Roach,Ronnie Shields,Robert Garcia abroad who have trained multiple world champions......Lennox Lewis,Froch etc what would they know about boxing the Furys have a world champion so they are now the greatest camp in world boxing.

Jimmy Tibbs predicted Fury to win...Joe Gallagher predicted a Fury win on points and Carl Froch predicted a Fury win by stoppage.

I dont know where you,ve had that from.....Jimmy Tibbs thought he would get stopped......Froch said live on the tv program he thought he would get beat.....Joe Gallagher ive no idea.......the only one of the 4 fighters/ex fighters on the live program who thought he would win was Amir Khan.

Octobers issue of Boxing monthly...its there in print for the world to read...Jimmy Tibbs="Its never a good fight with the German, but i fancy Fury mind, with the fight being over there, he'll need to do a proper job on him."...if they just made that up he should sue for libel :thumbs:

I dont think he would see it important enough for that do you :D ....i guess what he said at one time wasnt what he said at another then as what he said privately and when asked by that Kugan lad in youtube interviews certainly wasnt that.......but then he is getting old bless him....... the 4 lads on the show Smith/Froch/Khan and i forget who the other one was definately only Khan picked Fury.

"i take Fury to stop him" says Carl Froch...must of changed his mind then...still dont see why you brought Joe Gallagher into your post if you had no idea what his opinion of Fury was

Because Jimmy Tibbs told me.....simple as that,trainers do talk to each other but he might of been lying for all i know......as for Froch was you actually watching the program ?.......you seem intent on trying to trip me up on things but there really is no need i knocked a cup of tea over a brand new carpet earlier......nobodies perfect eh.
Lennox Lewis says you never knocked it over it just fell....?
  • Like 4

Lol gnash it only matters fury won who cares who said what most said fury wouldn't win but he did I agree with you a lot wrote fury off but he won he got to get past the rematch first and for all we know Wvlad might do him in that

id say vlad just lifting his pension money, he dost give a feck about the title now

So your saying same outcome fight two

Lennox Lewis says you never knocked it over it just fell....

:laugh: ...........yes but he wasnt even there so what would he know !...........stone me all we need is Zippy and Bungle on the plot and we,ll have a full house !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Its what comes with the way young fighters today are so obssessively protected from defeat its impossible to judge just how good they are until they have been manipulated up the rankings and are actually fighting in a world title fight !....its just the way the game is now unfortunately.

I think if Fury stays focused it will be the same outcome.....unless Klitchsko starts sleeping in a grow bag then i think he,ll lose :D

Calm down dear...you posted on a forum i replyd...nothing to get all pissy about...but anyway...so Jimmy Tibbs told you that Joe Gallagher told him that he thought Tyson Fury wasnt going to win but you forgot as you had no idea what Gallaghers opinion of Fury was but then you remembered Jimmy Tibbs told you...yeah that sounds like something i might belive :D:thumbs:

f**k me its really not that complicated.....Jimmy mentioned a few trainers he had spoke to that thought Fury would win and some who thought he would lose.....i dont know Gallaghers " opinion " myself as i didnt speak to him.......stop trying to go all Sherlock where its not needed whether you believe 3 + 3 is 6 or 7 makes no odds to me whatsoever.......are you not the chap who has read every book on boxing ever published ?........do you dissect everything this intently or do you only believe things read with your own 2 eyes :D

Do i believe everything i read with my own 2 eyes...No not really...and if some random bloke on an internet forum tries to tell me that famous boxing trainers say one thing to the boxing press...but secretly confide the opposite to him...i'd find that a bit hard to believe...i dont know about zippy and bungle...sounds more like Walter Mitty to me

Do i believe everything i read with my own 2 eyes...No not really...and if some random bloke on an internet forum tries to tell me that famous boxing trainers say one thing to the boxing press...but secretly confide the opposite to him...i'd find that a bit hard to believe...i dont know about zippy and bungle...sounds more like Walter Mitty to me

Oh well i think i might just cry myself to sleep tonight if a random bloke on the internet doesnt believe that someone out of the same area and the same sport that ive known since childhood said something different in a gym to what he said to a boxing magazine....i,ll think twice about repeating these kind of things next time what with you cyber security guards ready to pounce !

Oh well i think i might just cry myself to sleep tonight if a random bloke on the internet doesnt believe that someone out of the same area and the same sport that ive known since childhood said something different in a gym to what he said to a boxing magazine....i,ll think twice about repeating these kind of things next time what with you cyber security guards ready to pounce !
Lol.... Keep up the good work AKA

What we got here a new shift supervisor......there was me thinking all the oddballs had gone off here !

THL breeds oddballs they will never all be gone .......

Dont you go getting me in trouble i can feel another cyber assassination attempt coming on here !....... just because you get more than me doesnt mean your more important ;)