The mans s first class fool and just a disgrace to the lads out there trying to do it properly and respectfully ...

Saying that I'd also like fury to win

I think these are pretty much the thoughts of most people........a British heavyweight fighting for a world title should be a massive occasion for the country but i just dont think many people are all that bothered which is a shame..........i just cant get excited by this fight apart from the fact its likely to be a scruffy messy fight as an Englishman i sincerely hope Fury wins but as a former fighter i couldnt really care less who wins............theres some cracking fights coming up and this hopefully kicks it off with a Fury victory and i wish the lad all the best of courage and confidence.....luck and health.
to be honest Nash if he didn't bounce round like s baboon I bet there would be alot more British folk behind him...when the Olympics is in I try to watch as much as I can to see how England is getting on evern tho I don't really follow sports or evern no what half the sports are ... I watch it to see how are fellow English men women are getting on and doing us proud .... But I'm sort to say fury ain't making anyone British proud by how he acts . If anything he's showing us up
So you watch the Olympics to see how England get on? You do know that Great Britain compete in the Olympics not England? LOL

I'll be watching and hoping that Fury brings the title back to the UK, though I can't warm to him at all if I'm honest. Hopefully he can become Britain's 11th current world champion, British boxing is going through a purple patch atm and long may it continue.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

When i get the chance to drop in on my bookmaker...im having a score on the double...Fury to beat Klitschko...Whyte to beat Joshua...more of a wish list than a premonition...wonder what odds he will give me?... :drink:

44/1 with Skybet....not a bad bet in fairness.

However.....just for a little more incentive if you add these to it ( winners in capitals )

DEGALE/Bute

QUIGG/Frampton

SAUNDERS/Lee

EUBANK JNR/O Sullivan

MACARINELLI/Jones

It runs out at 726/1..........cheeky little 15k return on your score ;)

As for Gazza....what a silly comparison.....a man who was loved and adored for the humility and friendship he gave to other British footballers......compared to a man who said every other British boxer was dogshit !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

When i get the chance to drop in on my bookmaker...im having a score on the double...Fury to beat Klitschko...Whyte to beat Joshua...more of a wish list than a premonition...wonder what odds he will give me?... :drink:

However.....just for a little more incentive if you add these to it ( winners in capitals )

DEGALE/Bute

QUIGG/Frampton

SAUNDERS/Lee

EUBANK JNR/O Sullivan

MACARINELLI/Jones

As for Gazza....what a silly comparison.....a man who was loved and adored for the humility and friendship he gave to other British footballers......compared to a man who said every other British boxer was dogshit !

good bet but your getting beat by frampton, he's gona fix quigg
  • Like 2

I'm with Navek.

I'm ashamed to say that I aren't backing a local English lad in a fight for a world heavyweight title.

But he has really put me off him, not just the foolish behaviour but the disrespect towards klitscho, comparing himself to Muhammad Ali and all the other nonsense he's come out with.

I just can't support him.

tys so upset now , hes asked me to ask you if youl all reconsider and say you like him and hes going to do his best to behave ,if only you say you like him .he doesnt know how hes going to carry on if he aint got the support of the hunting lifes General chat boxing greats :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: .first rate dicks you and your little clique :toast:

the only reason fury is fighting for the title is because haye took a break to give him a chance, everybody knows that, haye will come back and take over after klitscho , he felt sorry for the fury camp

In my own very humble opinion it isnt a sign of patriotism to support every British sportsman in every contest against a foreigner ,I follow local and British sportsmen because they are the ones I know most about ,I can build up an affinity with them because I have followed thier careers , BUT sometimes ,for a variety of reasons, I dont like or rate a home grown sportsman ,whereas I admire their opponent ,...on these occasions I feel no guilt or shame rooting for my own personal favourite . ATB

• Like 1

The mans s first class fool and just a disgrace to the lads out there trying to do it properly and respectfully ...

Saying that I'd also like fury to win

I think these are pretty much the thoughts of most people........a British heavyweight fighting for a world title should be a massive occasion for the country but i just dont think many people are all that bothered which is a shame..........i just cant get excited by this fight apart from the fact its likely to be a scruffy messy fight as an Englishman i sincerely hope Fury wins but as a former fighter i couldnt really care less who wins............theres some cracking fights coming up and this hopefully kicks it off with a Fury victory and i wish the lad all the best of courage and confidence.....luck and health.
to be honest Nash if he didn't bounce round like s baboon I bet there would be alot more British folk behind him...when the Olympics is in I try to watch as much as I can to see how England is getting on evern tho I don't really follow sports or evern no what half the sports are ... I watch it to see how are fellow English men women are getting on and doing us proud .... But I'm sort to say fury ain't making anyone British proud by how he acts . If anything he's showing us up
So you watch the Olympics to see how England get on? You do know that Great Britain compete in the Olympics not England? LOL

I'll be watching and hoping that Fury brings the title back to the UK, though I can't warm to him at all if I'm honest. Hopefully he can become Britain's 11th current world champion, British boxing is going through a purple patch atm and long may it continue.

england mate carnt call it Great Britain .... Nothing great about it lol

In my own very humble opinion it isnt a sign of patriotism to support every British sportsman in every contest against a foreigner ,I follow local and British sportsmen because they are the ones I know most about ,I can build up an affinity with them because I have followed thier careers , BUT sometimes ,for a variety of reasons, I dont like or rate a home grown sportsman ,whereas I admire their opponent ,...on these occasions I feel no guilt or shame rooting for my own personal favourite . ATB

I understand that mentality and its where we,re all different i suppose......i want each and every British athlete to come out victorious regardless.....im not particularly interested in whether they are nice people if it was about charm and affinity id like to see Fury get ironed out in the first round.....but im an Englishman,a competitor and a purist of sport so its all about the victory for me.

DEGALE/Bute

QUIGG/Frampton

SAUNDERS/Lee

EUBANK JNR/O Sullivan

MACARINELLI/Jones

that 726/1 who's that with gnash ? Got be worth a cheeky punt for them odds !
  • Like 1

Its Mcflurry making the gloves excuses and not the champ

Yes agree but vlad has been funny about gloves in every single fight and always try's to wind opponents up before fights by sending different gloves plus he chosen extra padded gloves
But not this time crusty.

Its the Mcflurry camp trying to unsettle the champion.

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

The biggest fight will be after that.

When the champion offers to help Mcflurry with hes mental health.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you ladies getting the jitters now .with your mass hysteria ,come saturday night youll all be crying into your ovaltine ,nothing but a bunch of fannies the lot of you .
Get back to your caravan you

Thought you had disappeared.

Well you will when its over thats for sure:)

a first class internet warrior you mufty ,a real hero ,24/7 on the net giving it large ,get back in the bathroom with your mothers catalogue you foolish little muffty .

that 726/1 who's that with gnash ? Got be worth a cheeky punt for them odds !

Thats with Skybet mate but id imagine they,d all be pretty much the same.

Take the Joshua fight out of the equation and the odds come down to 79/1 though .....nudge nudge wink wink.

• Like 1

Yes agree but vlad has been funny about gloves in every single fight and always try's to wind opponents up before fights by sending different gloves plus he chosen extra padded gloves

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you ladies getting the jitters now .with your mass hysteria ,come saturday night youll all be crying into your ovaltine ,nothing but a bunch of fannies the lot of you .

a first class internet warrior you mufty ,a real hero ,24/7 on the net giving it large ,get back in the bathroom with your mothers catalogue you foolish little muffty .

Brookside my little hobit.

My mother has been dead 15 years son.

Me an internet warrior?

I dont think so.

Me a hero I don't think so.

You are just a complete unclassed cock and those are the facts.

Just because I say what I say, you don't fcukin like it.

Well I got news for you.

Tuff feckin shite son.

This is an internet forum

World wide for everyone to read and write.

Did you mammy help you type this?

If I were you Brookside I would dissappear rapid.

Nobody seems to agree with you and nobody seems to like you.

So as I said previously,

Go paint your wagon you sad sad little man.

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

Me an internet warrior?

I dont think so.

Well I got news for you.

Tuff feckin shite son.

So as I said previously,

why dont you come and try to make me muff diver .you little runt giving it big on here with your insults ,know this RUNT you wouldnt be so big man to runt cos id make you squeal like a mxyi shush runt .every time i look on here theres you and the other couple runts giving it large about a bloke the lot of you pushed into one couldnt emulate muffty .now go and beg some finches runt and if you want my address then send me a p/m runt

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

Me an internet warrior?

I dont think so.

Well I got news for you.

Tuff feckin shite son.

So as I said previously,

why dont you come and try to make me muff diver .you little runt giving it big on here with your insults ,know this RUNT you wouldnt be so big man to runt cos id make you squeal like a mxyi shush runt .every time i look on here theres you and the other couple runts giving it large about a bloke the lot of you pushed into one couldnt emulate muffty .now go and beg some finches runt and if you want my address then send me a p/m runt

See you really are a class prick.

Why would I want your address for?

Have you feeled threatened by me?

As you say im a little runt.

For EVERYONE.

Not just you Brookside.

Go take a look in the mirror you cock

You can't even discuss on the www without throwing your toys out your pram.

As I said previously.

Go do one and paint your wagon.