i want him to win simpley cos he is british and it be better for a british fighter to hold the title than a ukranian .. i also think hes ring cleaver and crafty with his boxing ,,, hes got grit and determination to come back from being dropped of cunningham to go on and win ,,,, the thing with these out spoken boxers is its all hype to get the pay for view numbers up the people who like them will always watch the people who they piss off will pay to watch them lose ..when you strip back the sales tactics or can see threw it tyson fury is a straight talking humble guy .... i like him i think hes funny as f**k

Ricky Hatton took 35000 fans to Vegas for the Mayweather fight thats more than any football teams take to another country for a world cup ...and you never heard him disrapecting other boxers nad any of the other shite that Fury does ...as for grit and determination to beat Cunningham ?????????? he leaned on him for the whole fight ....straight talking humble guy :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Even if Fury does beat Klitcho folk will say he beat a champ that was past it lol .

If he beats a man by using what he's got ie size and mauls a fighter people will still say he leaned on him lol .

Lads he beat whoever they've put in front of him so far and win lose or draw he will do he's best so I wish him good luck ! I think he'll need it in Germany lol

I want Fury to win but reckon it'll be a close fight with the Germans giving it to their man on home soil on points !!

• Like 2

I know nothing about boxing (but I enjoy watching it) but surely Tyson has age on his side? Hes a good few years younger and that must be advantage? Like I said Im just a casual watcher and bow to others informed opinions.

I hope Fury wins being a Brit :thumbs:

• Like 1

well over the last few years theres been a few on here slagging ty of calling him this and that and hes no good etc etc .well here we are at last .the gypsy boy is going to fight for sports richest prize .just as i always said he would and hes earning one point two million doing it ,hes to big to strong to aggressive and to fast and 14 yrs younger .klitchko hasnt fought anyone like ty before and ty hammers the old champ convincingly .watch this space the only chance klits got is if his crooked ref disqualifies ty :thumbs:

only one Big prob there, and its this fury don't punch his weight, kiltchko does :yes: . there both big men and in any fight it only takes one good punch to end it :yes: .But if your fighting a guy that can punch , and a big target like fury , it curtains mate. If fury could punch his weight you never know he might do it, but I dout it very much, you carnt put in what nature left out , it don't matter if you were 7ft and 20st if you cant punch that weight size / age means feck all :yes:

• Like 2

dont no who will win dont really follow heavy weights but deffinatley want fury bring the belt home after all he is british dont see why any brit whuld want him to lose

I think your'll find he's Gypsy not British if you read carefully Brookie's post ;) ...

Win loose or draw he still gets af least 1.2 million ? wonder how many of those calling g him this and that have ever earned that sort of money and it they lucky enough too off did they earn it did as quick as he will?

Maybe he is stupid etc maybe he get beating some say he deserves but hey plenty get a beating on Saturday night when they pissed or sniffed up n givin it the big un bet they do g get 1.5million for it

Personally I think he will win and fairly quickly six too right rounds max tko or clean ko good luck too the man I think he better than most give him credit for and I think he will get better only cloud I see is AJ

• Like 3

well over the last few years theres been a few on here slagging ty of calling him this and that and hes no good etc etc .well here we are at last .the gypsy boy is going to fight for sports richest prize .just as i always said he would and hes earning one point two million doing it ,hes to big to strong to aggressive and to fast and 14 yrs younger .klitchko hasnt fought anyone like ty before and ty hammers the old champ convincingly .watch this space the only chance klits got is if his crooked ref disqualifies ty :thumbs:

only one Big prob there, and its this fury don't punch his weight, kiltchko does :yes: . there both big men and in any fight it only takes one good punch to end it :yes: .But if your fighting a guy that can punch , and a big target like fury , it curtains mate. If fury could punch his weight you never know he might do it, but I dout it very much, you carnt put in what nature left out , it don't matter if you were 7ft and 20st if you cant punch that weight size / age means feck all :yes:

let me assure you chum hes as harder puncher as any heavy weight on the planet .hes with out doubt the fastest heavyweight about .hes more heart and grit and will to win in his prick than klitchko has .tysons a born fighter klitchkos going to the trenches chum deeper than hes ever been and hes getting beaten badly .and all the nodding icons in the world wont change that ,ps its doubt not dout

• Like 1

let me assure you chum hes as harder puncher as any heavy weight on the planet .hes with out doubt the fastest heavyweight about .hes more heart and grit and will to win in his prick than klitchko has .tysons a born fighter klitchkos going to the trenches chum deeper than hes ever been and hes getting beaten badly .and all the nodding icons in the world wont change that ,ps its doubt not dout

If Fury wins, I'll be one of the first to come on here and say well done, even though I'll be very surprised. I think his chin is suspect. Let's hope he proves me wrong.

If Fury loses, will you be here to say you were wrong?

I don't know how people can really say , I don't like Tyson he's this or he's that . It's all an act , a persona . Boxing is show biz and a humble boxer who does his talking with his fists won't put as many bums on seats as a vocal personality who you either love or hate . I'm sure away from the cameras Tyson is a lot different . I wish him well and hope he wins and brings the belt home , but he will have to stop Klitchko , and I think the Ukrainian will frustrate fury and ultimately outbox him . Hope I'm wrong , but I predict a boring fight with a lot of holding and cuddling .

Thats rubbish with respect...Just look at Mexicans or any good fighters that give it everthing, Froch , Pacman, etc etc They dont need to gob off and they sell big fights.. I wouldnt mind but Tyson is no character or funnyman,Its all false and put on..If you have to try to be a character then you aint one..

• Like 2

I think it will be a boring fight... Won't stop me watching it mind you ha ha

Think you might not be far wrong there Crackers...think Klitchko will be looking to hold and spoil...always thought Fury v Wilder has the makings of a better match