Its all a bit tongue in cheek lad ...at least he got in his face with out a big onterourage instead of behind a keyboard on Titter like most of them do nowadays

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

well over the last few years theres been a few on here slagging ty of calling him this and that and hes no good etc etc .well here we are at last .the gypsy boy is going to fight for sports richest prize .just as i always said he would and hes earning one point two million doing it ,hes to big to strong to aggressive and to fast and 14 yrs younger .klitchko hasnt fought anyone like ty before and ty hammers the old champ convincingly .watch this space the only chance klits got is if his crooked ref disqualifies ty :thumbs:

• Like 4

well over the last few years theres been a few on here slagging ty of calling him this and that and hes no good etc etc .well here we are at last .the gypsy boy is going to fight for sports richest prize .just as i always said he would and hes earning one point two million doing it ,hes to big to strong to aggressive and to fast and 14 yrs younger .klitchko hasnt fought anyone like ty before and ty hammers the old champ convincingly .watch this space the only chance klits got is if his crooked ref disqualifies ty :thumbs:

hope he does you proud Brookie atb AT

thanks A T. :thumbs: .

i cant take to fury has a person nothing to do with being a gypsy but fair play hes worked himself up the ladder and got himself a title shot i hope he does win after all hes british be interesting to see how he handles kilsch are you going to the fight brookie

dont no who will win dont really follow heavy weights but deffinatley want fury bring the belt home after all he is british dont see why any brit whuld want him to lose

Why just because hes a brit doesnt mean you want him to win I think the man is an over hyped ego who has got an easy route to a heavy weight world champion shot ...Do all americans want Mayweather to win no ...Just like most on here wont want Andy Murray to win wimbeldon ....CMON ANDY MURRAY

i want him to win simpley cos he is british and it be better for a british fighter to hold the title than a ukranian .. i also think hes ring cleaver and crafty with his boxing ,,, hes got grit and determination to come back from being dropped of cunningham to go on and win ,,,, the thing with these out spoken boxers is its all hype to get the pay for view numbers up the people who like them will always watch the people who they piss off will pay to watch them lose ..when you strip back the sales tactics or can see threw it tyson fury is a straight talking humble guy .... i like him i think hes funny as f**k

• Like 1

I don't know how people can really say , I don't like Tyson he's this or he's that . It's all an act , a persona . Boxing is show biz and a humble boxer who does his talking with his fists won't put as many bums on seats as a vocal personality who you either love or hate . I'm sure away from the cameras Tyson is a lot different . I wish him well and hope he wins and brings the belt home , but he will have to stop Klitchko , and I think the Ukrainian will frustrate fury and ultimately outbox him . Hope I'm wrong , but I predict a boring fight with a lot of holding and cuddling .