Sign in to follow this  
s.e.s.k.u

Tyson V Wlad

wonder what the german fans will make of tys supporters.lol lot of lads taramacing in germany now.

Hopefully he'll take the title though I think Wlad maybe a little too ring wise for him. Good luck to him.

• Like 1

I'd obviously prefer a Brit to win the title to a Ukrainian, but as said before I don't think he has what it takes to beat a wily old campaigner like Klitschko.

Yeah good luck to him..I think he's gonna have to stop him to win. .don't fancy his chances of getting a decision over there

Tyson will get a lesson in the art of boxing good payday for him but thats all he wil lcome home with.

• Like 3

Can honestly say I've not seen wlad box for a long time. ..not really followed heavyweight scene but he's knocking on in years so who knows? I watched tyson in his early fights but he put me right off when he started singing...can't like a bloke that comes across as such a "tool" lol

• Like 1

Now the date has been named, I don't see flurry beating him.

Yes its the heavyweights and hes has a punchers chance.

But just can't see that happening

• Like 1

They are both boring like most heavy weights but one of them isnt crap and so he will win....

Tyson will get a lesson in the art of boxing good payday for him but thats all he wil lcome home with.

and hoefully a good hiding too

The Fury bubble will be burst ...then Im sure Wvlad will want to fight Briggs go on youtube and look at Briggs stalking Wvlad :laugh::laugh: ....

that briggs has been watching rocky 3 too many times. whats with wrecking the table? hes weak. for he fears the champ otherwise he would have fought him in the street.

Klitchko was starting to look a bit old in the Jennings fight...a fresh you Fury stops him...Wlad retires

• Like 1