Not Impressed With The 100

I am very sorry for laughing at your plight, in fact very very sorry, Erh, or am I sorry really? Erh yep, erh nope, erm, maybe, or perhaps not. :hmm: But there again perhaps I will have to examin :whistling: my first reply again, and again, Erm, I dont know now if I am sorry at all,but maybe I am, :laugh: :D :laugh: ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant blame the gun mate , its the shooter

cant believe you even doubted us tbh they are a fecking tool even in .22 glad your sorted with it, can you not get the nv on it and get back in there after some rats? gives you some where get out i

Should of gone for the KT and in .177

Posted Images

You need to try different pellets mate AA fields will be better than the JSB one you are using ,all though made by JSB .

Like I said try the pellets I mentioned before , if you cant get hold of any ,pm me your address and I will send you a tin :thumbs:

The .22 hw100 kt I'm considering buying likes the falcon accuracy plus and aa field,have you tried either of those in yours

The falcons are a fantastic pellet in my HW100k ,even at 65 yards 620-625 fps ,another good pellet is JSB express 14.3gr :thumbs:

A little off topic, sorry, but pianoman, I was getting great groups with my Regal using daystate rangemaster sovereigns, but at the weekend at 40 yards it looked like they opened up a bit. May I ask what pellets you are using in your Regal please?

Hi there Andy.

To be sure. I'm using AIR ARMS FIELD .177 in the 4.51mm headsize. These are just the best for my Regal I've found so far. Absolute one-on-top-of-another one hole accurate at 40-metres zero. That pretty well enables me a killing shot on a rabbit at all ranges within reasonable bounds.

All the best with your Regal Andy.

Simon

Simon, thank you for that, I will be taking my regal to XTXair to get it regulated, I also want a huggett belita shroud but have to wait until the dust settles from buying the Regal in the first place. I have taken quite a few crows with it so far though, so power is good enough to drop corvids in one shot. I will give AA field 4.51 a go.

The .22 hw100 kt I'm considering buying likes the falcon accuracy plus and aa field,have you tried either of those in yours

The falcons are a fantastic pellet in my HW100k ,even at 65 yards 620-625 fps ,another good pellet is JSB express 14.3gr :thumbs:
The rifle I'm getting also likes the jsb express

Simon, thank you for that, I will be taking my regal to XTXair to get it regulated, I also want a huggett belita shroud but have to wait until the dust settles from buying the Regal in the first place. I have taken quite a few crows with it so far though, so power is good enough to drop corvids in one shot. I will give AA field 4.51 a go.

Hi Andy. I had a hugget Belitia mod and it was bloody awful. I tried it on both of my guns and my HW mod was much better.

It was that bad I thought the baffles had been taken out. Looked a million dollars but performance wise it wasn't very good at all.

Try before you buy if you can

• Like 1

yeah, I am a bit reluctant to pay £126 without trying, but on the forums it seems to work brilliantly with the Regal, I will definitely get the XTXair regulator, the mk6 airstream isn't that bad. The issue I have with the weihrauch is that it adds quite a bit of length, if the FSB version fitted then I'd order one tomorrow

• Like 1

You will not go wrong having Darian (XTX AIR) working on your gun , forget about the belita shroud and silencer and get Darin to put a nice blued barrel on ,with a screw cut on the end ready for HW mod :thumbs:

• Like 1