Not Impressed With The 100

Was i expecting to much with the hw100 after every one boosting them up on how good they are.

well to say i was not impressed with it is an understatement

set the zero distance at 30 yards and was putting pellet on pellet so was well happy but did still have the odd flyer using jsb exacts 15,89

to cut a long story short took three shots at three rabbits and mist three rabbits and if i had took the same shots with the 97 or 80 i would have them in the freezer now

so im going to lead the barrel out with a few tins of pellets and give her another go and if im still not happy she is going full stop

by the way she is fitted with mtc mambers and i no the scope is mint iv had this scope as you all no on most of my rifles including the springers and have all ways been spot on

O, and i have to fit a gun sling there fecking heavy rifles

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-88101100-1436080700.jpg

post-63400-0-21634500-1436080708.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant blame the gun mate , its the shooter

cant believe you even doubted us tbh they are a fecking tool even in .22 glad your sorted with it, can you not get the nv on it and get back in there after some rats? gives you some where get out i

Should of gone for the KT and in .177

Posted Images

Zandy say,d last night to me that since i sold the raider iv compared every rifle to it and that i need to let go may be he is right

as at the moment nothing iv had can touch that rifle

and vislauk say,d i was a fool to let it go

and that i was rushing to much with the 100

and that i need to calm down

sometimes my shooting gets messed up , after shooting a pcp for a while then changing to a spring gun or vice versa you have to hold the spring gun loose and hold the pcp firm when shooting ,well I done .I feel the spring gun is a bit like a gyroscope for a split second when you pull the trigger and a pcp is like a gyroscope that is not spinning so you have to hold the gun . I forget this when changing from one gun to the other .

Edited by barrywhite
  • Like 1

Mac, I reckon you're expecting too much! It's a new rifle that you haven't really tried yet, it handles differently.

I think you should forget the rabbits for a few days, just get out in a field with some knockdowns or plinking targets like those toy soldiers in the pound shops and concentrate on getting to know the rifle properly, do it at night as well to simulate lamping and you might find it helps.

Spot on and thats what im going to do

the raider is gone full stop

time to make another legend

a hw100 to put all 100,s to shame

now iv just got to learn to shoot the fecking thing lol :laugh:

• Like 1

Do as I did, spend a night plinking as I did, get to know the gun! As I said last night its not the gun it's you mate, rushing it will get you no where.

I no how you felt last week now mate

but i dont no if i want to keep it now