Fancy A 99S In .177

it cost £45.got the piston back yesterday he managed to get most of scratches out and filed the slot smoother.will give it a buff up with some autosol see how it comes out.looking at the cylinder through the cocking slot it does look smooth so will go with your advice charlie and just clean it out.just the trigger to polish next if ii am brave enough will have to look on youtube see if i can find any vids not to confident in myself of doing this i imagine springs and bits flying all over the place.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so got those crono results 567.1 568.8 562.5 568.2 563.4 562.5 562.5 559.5 562.5 561.2 so running at about 11.2 put about 300 jsb's through it seems to be settling down nice.

Dont get confused there Bernie,look at my reply to your op, in which I did state the diference between a break barrel and a HW97/ or a AA TX. the major diference between them is the underlevers have a

Nearly had three this morning...

Posted Images

Nicely done Bernie, glad to see you getting some serious customizing done, the barrel looks great.

Apologies for not posting pics of the strip, I never got around to doing it. I've not picked up a rifle for a couple of weeks due to a house move with some serious renovation needed! Been a back breaking nightmare to be honest.

Sounds like you have the rifle stripped though now?

Hopefully going to fit a different spring to reduce the preload. It's currently at 3-4 inches which I think is causing a very harsh recoil at the moment.

thanks jonnie managed to get it stripped.and put back together today with a few f-cks and hair pulling not that i have much.put a few pellets through it,the vortek kit has worked wonders to the vibration, noise and handling of the shot cycle which feels a lot smoother.put the scope on but need to zero it.will try to put a few hundred through it and then will get some crono results done which i will post soon.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry jonnie been a bit lazy posting done some crono results and i f-ucked up in my last post of crono results before getting barrel cut down.i said i used jsb's and i was wrong it was HNFTT 5.53 .just in different tin.since the cut down they are s#it through the barrel.and the jsb's 5.52's seem ok to me.not quite as good consistency in spread as before cutting barrel but close.and accuracy is good (well as good as i can shoot anyway :thumbs: ).will post those results tomorrow with picture gun.

• Like 1

In my IMP which is a 99 ,Falcon accuracy plus are the best , in fact in all my HW .22 guns springer's and pcp

The amount you have your willy out over them Falcons I really must try some. I might in fact start straight away with them in my HM. They do come in .20 if I remember?

In my IMP which is a 99 ,Falcon accuracy plus are the best , in fact in all my HW .22 guns springer's and pcp

The amount you have your willy out over them Falcons I really must try some. I might in fact start straight away with them in my HM. They do come in .20 if I remember?

Have you the Hm now ?

When I picked mine up from sfs tony told me he had tried quite a few different "brands" of pellet and he found the barrel preferred accupells , and tell you the truth I haven't tried any other. He also said the gun will start at 11ftlb and will go up to 11.9ftlb and in time will settle at around 11.7ftlb...